History's Greatest Mysteries: The Legend of the Lost Dutchman's Mine

do you know what a stringer is ,, a stringer vein .? it's a small vein that breaks off a larger vein like a stream running off a river it can make its own way or somewhere down the stream tie back into the river .. these stringer veins can be just as rich as the river is to the stream ... and even more so when debating ore minerals ,have you ever seen one ,most likely not in your life time or a dozen life times ..but true shaman don't look for them .. they find us ...every one of the streams can test true to the river it came from .. now was it the LDM or Waltz himself that stated the gold was as large as peas and if you rush the ore the nuggets just fell out ... i may be many things to many people here or everywhere but one thing i am is a person that likes to bath his feet in a stream that comes from that river ....like ripples in the pound ,the stream reflects the soul of the river ...

Attachments

• 20240915_040410.jpg
    20240915_040410.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 37
do you know what a stringer is ,, a stringer vein .? it's a small vein that breaks off a larger vein like a stream running off a river it can make its own way or somewhere down the stream tie back into the river .. these stringer veins can be just as rich as the river is to the stream ... and even more so when debating ore minerals ,have you ever seen one ,most likely not in your life time or a dozen life times ..but true shaman don't look for them .. they find us ...every one of the streams can test true to the river it came from .. now was it the LDM or Waltz himself that stated the gold was as large as peas and if you rush the ore the nuggets just fell out ... i may be many things to many people here or everywhere but one thing i am is a person that likes to bath his feet in a stream that comes from that river ....like ripples in the pound ,the stream reflects the soul of the river ...
a picture is worth a few million words .. LOL

Shaman is another word for shyster.

Posting images taken from elsewhere on the internet is hilarious.

Here we are again, bb says he found the ldm and later says he is still looking.

Waiting for his next out of body experience post.

Here is an odd question: what does goldenrod dust mean? The flower. I "saw" a lot of it the other night.
Bees love the flower I guess?
Haven't noticed dust. Pollen maybe?

I've eased through a field of goldenrod I maintain with lots of honeybees attending the mature tops.
There's a window of time in it's seasonal progression they find it useful. Not so much a love as much as a simple utilization of a current timely resource.
Prior to that they are pursuing other flowers. Autmn olive. Russian olive for example if clover is scarce. Depends on what's around and at what stage it's in.

Goldenrod can be dried to make tea with. Dust would be too dry and too pulverized in my opinion , but certainly doable. I wouldn't deliberately bruise it before use any more than necessary.

Just a heads up for everyone. History's Greatest Mysteries on History Channel will be showing an episode on the LDM. Premiers this Monday night on History Channel. Hopefully the episode will get higher than normal ratings. Which might result in more LDM shows in the future. Definitely a great way to kick off the holiday weekend.

I missed the episode. Does anyone know if it was posted on the internet to watch? If you do, could you post the link? Thanks in advance.

EDN

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back