Dowsing Result Confirmed?

I know antigravity isn't possible yet, I didn't know I couldn't work on it. I know this isn't the right place.. I got carried away again.. See ya!!
Forget all that stuff I wrote about diverting, blocking or channeling gravity.., I think we need to go between it! Lol

I wasn't rewriting your books, I was writing my own. Those are my test results, and explanation of my future test procedures.
Calling ME a druggy because YOU can't understand?

Before you make a fool of yourself, it might be best that you go back and reread the posts I've made in response to you. At no time did I ever suggest you were a "druggy".

Test results? You have shown no test results. Just because you deem that gravity or electromagnetism acts in a manner completely inconsistent with any known science does not make it so.

I'm done with you.

Last edited:
That's what some bugs do. They use a frequency to move between gravity.
Just like the German inventor antigravity machine. He used beetle wings..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241004_074505_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20241004_074505_YouTube.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 2
I'm not off topic. Simple dowsing has brought me to antigravity thoughts.

Click bait video.

2-3 meters deep

But needs the special planning, tools, and team.🤣

A nothing burger.

To me it looked like the refilled pit was at least 3 meters deep and there was no clear indication of any object down there yet. Meaning the hole could even go deeper. Even 3 meters would be impossible without at least one other person there to help you. Even then doing it all in one night before the morning crowd would be pretty challenging.

That's what some bugs do. They use a frequency to move between gravity.
Just like the German inventor antigravity machine. He used beetle wings..

Oh, for goodness sake!

You’re thinking of the Russian paranormal researcher Viktor Stepanovich Grebennikov, who died in 2001.

In his 1997 self-published book ‘My World’ (Moi Mir) he gave detailed accounts of flying over the Russian countryside in a levitation device comprising a platform that relied on (dead) insect wings and other body parts to defy gravity. Conveniently, he claimed that his camera shutter was jammed during the flights as a result of a “time-warping force-field” generated by the “secret ‘geometric’ power of chitin” (the main component of insect exoskeletons.) Substantiation of his claims is non-existent.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back