hi everyone

well if u were in texas i'd setu up on a few spots,hope you find lots of artifacts

Attachments

• DSC02803.JPG
    DSC02803.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 2,939
  • DSC02803.JPG
    DSC02803.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 2,938
hi everyone, i havent been online for a while, got some time now, i was out jogging and tore a ligament(sp) in my ankle so i am guessing ill be in bed for another week or so, yall have sure found some great stuff. i havent been hunting in a while, i miss it, do yall ever get together and go somewhere to look around, i'd like to go if yall do, im still trying to find my way around the site, not to good on the computer, everything i know about these kind of chat type sites i learned on hankfans.com any of yall hank fans? hes got some concerts coming up soon.

Welcome aboard, Outlawoman.

Glad to have you with us. This is a great site with great people. A torn ligament can be very painful. Stay off of it as much as possible and take the doctor's advice. It will be sore for a while. Hope it helps.

Welcome to Mug Shots Outlawoman, hope you're walking good soon! I found a nice Eagle carved piece of Obsidian when a small boy on vacation out West. There is something like a Buffalo effigy above at the top. Great to have you here at TN. :)

Attachments

• eagleobs1.jpg
    eagleobs1.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 2,146
Welcome, Outlawoman. Nice fish hooks. I wouldn't mind finding arrowheads. Just don't know how to go about doing it. :icon_scratch:

Welcome to Mugs. Sorry to hear you bummed up your ankle! Hope it heals up quickly. I hunt for points also. You have some cool ones.

HH,
Pepper

outlawoman said:
hi everyone, i havent been online for a while, got some time now, i was out jogging and tore a ligament(sp) in my ankle so i am guessing ill be in bed for another week or so, yall have sure found some great stuff. i havent been hunting in a while, i miss it, do yall ever get together and go somewhere to look around, i'd like to go if yall do, im still trying to find my way around the site, not to good on the computer, everything i know about these kind of chat type sites i learned on hankfans.com any of yall hank fans? hes got some concerts coming up soon.

Hey welcome to Treasure Net, another beautiful young lady on board :) There are many on here that live to artifact hunt. It is amazing what I have learned on that forum just reading what folks find, post and others commenting on their discoveries. Used to think they "arrowheads" were all the same. Greatly wrong I was. Hope your ankle and ligaments heal quickly and your back on your feet soon, cruising down the river and lake banks hunting your ultimate discovery. There is nothing wrong with country music and a little 2 steppin. Since I'm from the sunshine state Ol Hank sang

The darkness of my world was all cleared away
The flowers are blooming it's a beautiful day
There's a girl with a heart as big as the sky she's sunshine and I know why
All for the love of sunshine all for the love of sunshine
The Lord smiled down on this life of mine and sent me the love of sunshine
Though sunshine can always make my days seem bright
Sunshine can warm up a cold cold night
I know my sunshine was sent from above an angel that's filled with love
All for the love of sunshine...
Through winter the springtime the summer and fall
The moonlight the starlight she outshines them all
In a world filled with fear with pain and such harm my sunshine can't be so warm

or something like that

thanks for all the well wishes , oh and for the guy that asked me roll tide or war eagle? really neither one, i dont like sports, but i know a lot of people do, i live in a house with 4 guys and they are all roll tiders.

Hi Outlawoman!
Great to see your gorgous picture on TNET! Always great to see other woman join, hoping one day we'll out number the men! :occasion14:

I AM an old Indian Artifact...if you want to find me I won't even hide too well.....LOL...you are GORGEOUS

Welcome...I hear the black belt region is full of artifacts. I lived in Northeast Alabama prior to moving here in middle GA nine years ago, and I miss BAMA bad sometimes. Good luck hunting for artifacts and I'm sure there are some others near you that can school you on that black belt region. :coffee2:

Hello from Ohio, be sure and check the indian artifacts board.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back