hi everyone

Marty-Graw said:
nice to meet you...i am in Albertville Al.....there are several people beginning to show up here on t-net from Bama.....we should all get together sometime

that would be great, got a couple of friends in albertville and i know exactly where that is. do you ever look around that area? i'd love to go hunting with yall.

teverly said:
Look a little large for fishhooks.. could they be for making arrow shafts straight??
Nice finds...

could be, i dont know a lot about identifying them yet. im still learning. thanks.

Welcome to Tnet and Mugs! You will find all the advice you need here and I am sure there are alot of the menfolk willing to help you out! :) ;)

Welcome Outlawwoman, I'm from Cullman and always willing to hunt and we should all get together.
I have always found hunting for Indian and other artifacts interesting.

Welcome to Treasurenet outlawoman. I'm sure you'll met allot of interesting people here.
Count Boris

Awesome looks! Awesome finds! You won't have to look very hard to find someone to treasure hunt with. How far is Alabama from Missouri? ;)

Welcome to TNet from one outlaw to another. All the places I used to dig are all under houses or shopping centers. There is lots of good digging here, but now you have to sneak on the places to dig, and I'm not that good at sneaking anymore.

Wow, your eyes are truly stunning??!!! I'm gonna be detecting a little on Friday when I get up there to Alabama to bring my Mawmaw home. She lives in Valley/Westpoint area of AL. One of my Mawmaw's elderly friends from her church got really excited when I was there a couple weeks ago and told her about my detecting. I promised her I'd go out with her, so we'll be doing that on Friday. A really awesome friend off of the forums just gifted me with a new metal detector, so now I have two and will be able to let Betty Jean use one too! Sorry, I'm pretty excited... where my Mawmaw lives is a little in the country, and I used to explore around there as a kid. I'm pretty stoked to be able to detect a little!!

Bran <><

gypsyheart said:
Welcome to Tnet and Mugs! You will find all the advice you need here and I am sure there are alot of the menfolk willing to help you out! :) ;)

LOL. Gypsy knows.

Welcome honey. Good luck.

now iam back, thought i may as well post a new mug shot.

Attachments

• 2007_0821latestaugust0009.JPG
    2007_0821latestaugust0009.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 4,108
Outlaw.....Nice to meet you and your beautiful smile.... :)

Best of luck in your hunts,
Hank 8)

She's gone....it was a hit and run/mugging! ???

In case she comes back:
Welcome to TreasureNet, outlawwoman. Don't mind the dawgs...they don't bite. ::) ::)

wish u were in my area,lol texas here.i enjoy artifact huning myself.

Attachments

• xfbrynyr.jpg
    xfbrynyr.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 3,460
  • xfbrynyr.jpg
    xfbrynyr.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 3,453

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back