hi everyone

outlawoman

Tenderfoot
Jul 29, 2007
im new to this site. i have enjoyed looking around here. i live in central alabama and i enjoy looking for indian artifacts. id like to meet some others in my area that share the same interest. have a great day.
CIMG0056.jpg

Welcome to Mug-shots,
You should find someone in your area to hunt with,
with that beautiful smile.

HH, Fossis............

Welcome to T-Net! Indian artifacts are interesting...a great hobby to have. Some of the folks on the American Indian Artifacts thread are professionals and know their stuff. Looking forward to seeing what you find. Good Luck & Happy Hunting!!

;) RR

Attachments

• welcome_cat_3.gif
    welcome_cat_3.gif
    12.2 KB · Views: 5,797
  • welcome_cat_3.gif
    welcome_cat_3.gif
    12.2 KB · Views: 5,809
im not sure where to post this, these are a couple of fishhooks i found near cherokee, nc , the last one i found around the lake martin area, battle of horseshoe bend area i dont know a lot about this, ive been looking for the past 3 years when i get the chance, i have only found about 30 arrowheads so far, im still learning, but its a lot of fun. :)
DSC03537.jpg

DSC03536.jpg

DSC03538.jpg

Look a little large for fishhooks.. could they be for making arrow shafts straight??
Nice finds...

nice to meet you...i am in Albertville Al.....there are several people beginning to show up here on t-net from Bama.....we should all get together sometime

Welcome Outlaw ! Theres a bunch of us NCers on here ! Maybe one of us can help with the IDing !

Not too far from me. I used to hunt the fields of the N. Georgia Mtns. daily as a teen. I still try to get out every now and then. Do you already have some promising sites to hunt? My prize native american artifact is a complete grooved axe. I need to post a pic of that thing....

Gunner

You have some nice points there girl! Scroll down to the American Indian Artifacts and be prepared to be amazed. It happens to be a hobby of mine also. Good luck on your searches!

Welcome to mugshots. Nice to have you join us :)

Timberwolf

Welcome to the mugs. Just remember that a great collection starts with just one and looks like you're well on your way. 8)

COUNTRY GIRL said:
You have some nice points there girl! Scroll down to the American Indian Artifacts and be prepared to be amazed. It happens to be a hobby of mine also. Good luck on your searches!

wow, i looked and your right, everyone here has found some really amazing things. great job guys. makes me want to go hunting right now. im off today so i may do just that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back