hey ga. beachsweep - u must have brought me some great luck - wot a day today :)

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man oh man I would have never believed I would find all the tickets today that I found, we did have some good breeze Friday and Friday night.

Ran into john and jim and jim said he had a real good day on Friday.

Pretty good amount of people walking in the lane today, but just two hunters, but as I was walking over to the beach, I ran into a strange hunter coming off the beach with exp II. Said his name was vic and he was from northern Virginia and then he said, it is a nice day down there today, u should do good---------------------maybe he was the surfgod in real life.????-----------------he was driving a new bright red dodge pick up-------I will be looking for it more now.

Anyway was he ever right. Like of tickets today and a lot of pics. The lane was a might chilly when I first rolled in, but it got really nice later on.

Good luck to all

Here is the spin today, can wait for Sunday to get here.

See ya
OF1141.jpg

OF1142.jpg

OF1143.jpg

OF1144.jpg

OF1145.jpg

OF1146.jpg

OF1147.jpg

OF1148.jpg

OF1149.jpg

OF11410.jpg

OF11411.jpg

OF11412.jpg

OF11413.jpg

OF11414.jpg

OF11415.jpg

OF11416.jpg

OF11417.jpg

OF11418.jpg

OF114LOOT.jpg

OF114NUT.jpg

Attachments

• cam1.gif
    cam1.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 823
  • cam1.gif
    cam1.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 828
Upvote 0
Re: hey ga. beachsweep - u must have brought me some great luck - wot a day toda

Wut a good bunch of finds :)

looks like luck was on your side today!! real nice stuff!

Very nice finds indeed..... I noticed the dog tag.... will you try and find the owner? ::)

God bless
Peter

Nice finds Max. Will that coil fit any detector? Are most coils interchangeable for that matter?

Man what a day! I'll bet all the parking meters spit clad at you when you drive by! ;D

I really like that digger. Did you make that too? If not, where can I get one like that?

Great finds, love your pix. A bullet on the beach ?

Keep your head down,

Teklord

Nice chain. I found one just like it two years ago. Saw part of it sticking out of the sand in three feet of water on a clear day. Thought it was an earring till I waved the Excal over it and the sound woke me up.

Very nice finds Max

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back