here I am...UPDATED - Now, somehow, the cat thread?!?!? with PIX

Re: here I am...at work.

Thanks Reddie, BTW - I'm curious, don't mean to pry, but what is the reference to 1920 in your sig about?

laralucine said:
Thanks Reddie, BTW - I'm curious, don't mean to pry, but what is the reference to 1920 in your sig about?

You aren't prying ! Its only the starting year of my MOST favorite decade the roaring 20's ! I am a total history manic ! I love it especially 1860-1935

oh! cheers!

oh yeah.

Spitfire Reddie said:
laralucine said:

You aren't prying ! Its only the starting year of my MOST favorite decade the roaring 20's ! I am a total history manic ! I love it especially 1860-1935

I also have a interest in WWIIthe hubby loves the Alberto Vargas girls !! LOL ............(5 minutes later)...............wait a dang minute i just looked up what Albert Vargas girls were !! That little baboon is going to get his blue butt kicked tonight !

Just Kidding !! ;D ;D ;D

Hello Lara, I Lurked for a couple of months...got here yesterday. TN's a real good place to go for gettin-purky. Tons of great stories, Treasure and people.

laralucine said:
thanks for the welcomes, guys and girls.

Mona Lisa said:
Welcome to the mugs, Lara. You don't look at all grouchy....just a little sleepy. STAY AWAY FROM THE CATNIP!! ;)

C'mon, just one more pinch...please? :P

One pinch too many. ;)

Welcome to the mugs. Look at the bright side--just 4 more days till Fri. Keep the coffee brewin'. LOL

Attachments

• napping.gif
    napping.gif
    34.8 KB · Views: 2,832

hey pass that over here

Attachments

• P1010278.JPG
    P1010278.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 2,819

Here's my hateful feline...Bates...he is named Bates because he is Psycho.

Attachments

• Bates.jpg
    Bates.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 2,769

Love it! keep 'em coming...

Our lil' psycho Misty................she LOVES the cat nip, goes very crazy when "under the influence". Our chocolate lab Charlie is crazy bout her, puts up with all her abuse, I need to get a pic up of them sleeping together.

Attachments

• misty baby.jpg
    misty baby.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 2,548
  • charlie.jpg
    charlie.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 2,485

Welcome Lara! ;D
This is $hit head. :o
He appeared at our door 8 years ago & has never left. :D
Had some leaves and twigs stuck to his head. :-\
My wife calls him Sticky. ;)

Attachments

• $hit head.jpg
    $hit head.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 2,428
  • $hit head.jpg
    $hit head.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 2,430
This is Holmes. We found him and his littermates starving to death in a box. Had to hand feed and wipe their butts for them because they were so small. Apparently their mom died or something; they were wild. Kept Holmes and gave the others away. He's now 8 and wieghs 23 lbs. Spends most of the day laying on my desk at work. Has a bad habit of messing with the keyboard.

Attachments

• holmes1.JPG
    holmes1.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 2,347
  • holmes1.JPG
    holmes1.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 2,345

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back