Help!

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Attachments

• BFT.jpg
    BFT.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 94
Thanks Stefen. This is a picture of the top side of a large Mesa. Now when you say: "Middle left margin..." , are you saying you detected a target in a location that is not in the picture but is just outside the picture and in the left margin area?

Thanks again.

Is this mesa gold bearing? I started checking and got some hits high up....but then there was several in a row. Had another in the lower left.

Anyway, dowsed the same pic again, this is what I got.

Attachments

• BFTB-lesjcbs.jpg
    BFTB-lesjcbs.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 97
Red: Legend has it that outlaw loot is buried on this mesa. Could you take another shot at it for the targets? Thanks.

Hey Les...I am getting gold and silver coins buried in a metal box..they seem to be under or buried in rock...Art

BFT.jpg

I said it wrong, downloaded another pic to dowse a 2nd time using red again. The very first dowsed photo, marked gold signals in orange also, reason for dowsing again, but next time without the gold marked. I cropped down the original photo here. Had got other hitts too, reason for asking if any raw gold.

Attachments

• BFT-lesjcbscrop1.jpg
    BFT-lesjcbscrop1.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 88
I've added archaeological type of signals in green, to the 2nd dowsed pic with the red.

Attachments

• BFTC-lesjcbs.jpg
    BFTC-lesjcbs.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 96
~okiedowser~
Way to go art i'm getting same area.
Hey Jr..Still dowsing maps that feel right...the Spanish Mine you dowsed for me is there..the treasure is still there...Art

i know what you mean art, i have several but not able to go,these Golden years suck's.

Okie: That's funny. I am not quite in the so called "Golden Years" yet but am headed that way. I will watch out for them as I know they are down the road and around the bend. Les.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back