Heirloom

junkhunt

Feb 21, 2017
North Central Arkansas
Detector(s) used
white's eagle spectrum , White's Spectra V3i, Garrett AT Pro. Garrett AT Pen pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0
Most guys on here do track down owners when possible. The annals of md'ing forum pages are FILLED with success stories of repatriations.

How can you not think of the history of a lost item? I believe that is what compels me to find them. If I find anything traceable to the loser I always attempt to return it and for the most part I believe everyone does.

Dose anybody think of the person that lost something, Something Like a ring or maybe a keepsake? I always feel sorry for the person that lost it and if I could I would give it back to that person. It could be a very special heirloom to them.

That's why I'm a member of TheRingFinders.com

I think about each one that I find. My wife always researches each one in an attempt to return one. No luck thus far in my career.

I really wonder about the person when I find something that would have been buried with them.

Almost everything I dig I have to wonder, How did it get there, Who put it there, How long has it been there? Found an old ax head the other day and a pocket watch face out in the woods and still thinking where did they come from and how did they get there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back