Goodbye Speci

Chilli

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2022
OZ (Down Under)
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Found this nice speci at a place called....wait for it..... specimen gully here 😂
You can't take it with you but is just something I liked about it.
But we are moving a fair way away next week and its gonna make that happen so im happy I got it.
Before I put it in Dolly.
IMG_20241007_105711398~2.jpg

IMG_20241007_105748227~2.jpg

And after.
IMG_20241007_111230822.jpg

Parting is such sweet sorrow! 😁

Upvote 13
Beautiful.

Back when I had a rock collection, I always wanted some nice pieces of native gold, silver, & copper. I finally got a piece of native copper, but could never afford the silver or gold.... (heavy sigh) 😞

1728295516606.png

@Oregon Viking your dad was right...you are funny, in a good way. 👍
@Bucket Lister its getting expensive to buy one now. Im thankful I kept some bits for rainy days.
@pepperj are you saying my hands look like im an animal? I shaved them before posting ill have you know! :laughing7:
@russau id have loved to have kept it as im a lover of specimen gold having started in the 90s searching reefs and reef workings. I like nuggets but love specimens.
@Ohiogoldfever yep, with my love of specis I looked at it for a while before the hit on it. But I cant take it with me and im grateful it ended up under my coil and in my hand, its helping us move to a new home.
@tamrock thanks I am thankful for every bit I have found or do find, wether sub gram, grains or grams or more. Some of my most loved are smaller weird specimens that were hard to find. I still have a few and ill show some in the coming months, not to brag as there are many better than me here in Aus and im well aware there too in the USA. Im a small fish in my own eyes, but I love sharing things and seeing others.
Thanks to you all. Your a great bunch of people to be amongst. 👍

@Oregon Viking your dad was right...you are funny, in a good way. 👍
@Bucket Lister its getting expensive to buy one now. Im thankful I kept some bits for rainy days.
@pepperj are you saying my hands look like im an animal? I shaved them before posting ill have you know! :laughing7:
@russau id have loved to have kept it as im a lover of specimen gold having started in the 90s searching reefs and reef workings. I like nuggets but love specimens.
@Ohiogoldfever yep, with my love of specis I looked at it for a while before the hit on it. But I cant take it with me and im grateful it ended up under my coil and in my hand, its helping us move to a new home.
@tamrock thanks I am thankful for every bit I have found or do find, wether sub gram, grains or grams or more. Some of my most loved are smaller weird specimens that were hard to find. I still have a few and ill show some in the coming months, not to brag as there are many better than me here in Aus and im well aware there too in the USA. Im a small fish in my own eyes, but I love sharing things and seeing others.
Thanks to you all. Your a great bunch of people to be amongst. 👍
What part of that is asking for my address?

laughing11.gif

OK I'll trade you today's test pan and free range on the new claim.

View attachment 2173150
Everything about you Viking is good and funny.
Your a good sport. Some modern meanings dont express it like here.
Here, its funny, nice and all in good humour, a good Sport.
A claim...hmmmm....
Honestly I found 2 reefs here not worked. Can you believe after it I could not do anything. I took out what I could when I found them. Then was "what the" from stuff I won't mention.
Look at this gear, the specimens and gold in the mineralisation and insanely rich, I found it. It was nuts! Laughing when I realised what id found.
Can't touch it mate. There is a fortune there but I can never get it and no hope of anything else here, ill leave it at that.
And another in a place that I found rich species away from my car an my pants kept falling down from them in my pants pockets. Zero detector holes or anything. Again I was Whooo hoo, but later 🫤
They will go with me to my grave unfortunately. Nobody gets this info.
This is a bit of one lot.
001.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back