Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bad news : I only had 2 before lol. I got out this morning with the intention of finding silver. Some days nothing else will do. Doesn't have to be old or big silver. First place I stop for permission, the fellow says " Sure. I'd be interested to see what you find." The first 5 targets were wheats, a '61 Rosie and the '43 Mercury dime. Of course I had no cell service so I could share with Cjon ( he always loves to know people are getting silver while he is at work ). Next target was a bottle cap and it was downhill from there lol. Thanks for looking.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1431539430.635190.jpg

Upvote 21
Awesome day out OD. I would have went for something to eat at the highest hill to get that text out to Cjon. I heard he feels left out at work. So I always make sure I send him a pic every time I find silver.

lol, this is my motivation for when I do get out!!!

Nice going on the silvers, what's the story on the ring did it give you a nitro moment?

im glad I was first on your mind, Im so proud of my boy, getting so big!! lol

you people suck, it should've been a crime to be in work on such a beautiful day to dig,
seriously though, congrats again, much deserved!

It really wasn't in a malicious way, I swear!

Thanks SW ID!

Nice hunt. Silver makes for a nice hunt no matter what else happens.

You are very right Garrett. Thanks.

Sweet day!! You doubled your silver count on one hunt, not everyone can say that. Lol
Any day I find silver it's a good day, every silver past that first one is a bonus. Personally my silver finds are getting further and further apart and I'm half afraid to dig the yards with the heat.
Maybe your next plug will be a silver spill with a war nickel to boot.

DS, I was very surprised to see powder in the hole. It wasn't like that here last year until much later, but this site sits along the river where it is very sandy. Last week at an upriver site, Chris and I had mud. 2 weeks ago when I found the class ring, it was a muddy ball.

Looks like someone had a great day detecting. Any day you pull a silver is a great day, any day you pull 2 silvers is an amazing day. Congrats on all the fun you had.:occasion14:

Thanks LD...and guess what : an AT Pro DID find these! Lol!

Silver always makes a day a little brighter

Absolutely, but especially when that was the whole intention of the hunt.

Awesome day out OD. I would have went for something to eat at the highest hill to get that text out to Cjon. I heard he feels left out at work. So I always make sure I send him a pic every time I find silver.

Will, I do believe this qualifies as a little payback for the day he kept texting you when you were broken down in the work truck! You owe me a high 5 lol!

lol, this is my motivation for when I do get out!!!

I am sure you will make me regret it lol. Don't answer your phone Will!

Nice going on the silvers, what's the story on the ring did it give you a nitro moment?

Oh yeah PJ. It looked just like a small wedding band when I first saw it. As soon as I pushed the dirt out of it though, I could tell it was junk.

That's being a silver machine in my world! :)

How long has it been now IP? 2 years? Only thing is : you know once you DO find it, it will be worth the wait given the sites you hunt.

You dun good man! You should easily be able to double your new total with all those days off. Good luck!

Will, I do believe this qualifies as a little payback for the day he kept texting you when you were broken down in the work truck! You owe me a high 5 lol!
I am sure you will make me regret it lol. Don't answer your phone Will!

I have no idea what you are talking about, I would never text a guy who couldn't go detecting with pics of great finds!, who does that?

and you remember what I said, If I get no silver tomorrow, the etrac goes in the river, you can record it and post It here lol!!!!

I have no idea what you are talking about, I would never text a guy who couldn't go detecting with pics of great finds!, who does that?

and you remember what I said, If I get no silver tomorrow, the etrac goes in the river, you can record it and post It here lol!!!!

You should not have put that in print!

You dun good man! You should easily be able to double your new total with all those days off. Good luck!

Thanks Bill. Nice cool weather here in the northeast helps put me in the mood to try!

You should not have put that in print!

Make sure he empties his pockets/pouches BEFORE you go on THAT hunt! Probably has a war nick stuck in his hat! He's NOT
going to lose THAT bet! :tongue3:

Make sure he empties his pockets/pouches BEFORE you go on THAT hunt! Probably has a war nick stuck in his hat! He's NOT
going to lose THAT bet! :tongue3:

Lol, cmon, if ya want to see a post from a coin buyer/planter there's one in today's finds! Lol

I'm not crazy by the way, I'd never expect silver, what I do expect is a few hours of great hunts tomorrow

Lol, cmon, if ya want to see a post from a coin buyer/planter there's one in today's finds! Lol

Why what-ever do you mean!?!? Someone would have the audacity to post a fake find!! I am shocked sir!!

Why what-ever do you mean!?!? Someone would have the audacity to post a fake find!! I am shocked sir!!

More like numerous, credibility is tainted

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back