Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 20240619_112935.jpg
    20240619_112935.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 13
Also, they taste horrible!!:laughing7:
I love em in a salad, but you should know anything good for you often has a terrible taste. When I worked in the mine in Colorado an old fella had him a heck of a garden in Salida. He'd cook up the best green Chilli I'd ever had to this day. Also he cook all the Cornnbeef and Cabage on St. Paddies day at the long gone Doolies bar in old downtown Salida, dang good that was with lots of beer AND OR whiskey. He'd also made a wicked horseradish. He'd pass it around with some crackers in the warmup shack and see who could eat the most crackers with a tad of his horseradish on it. It about blow your brains right out your nose. I could eat but one with a thumbnails size dab on that cracker is all.

I love em in a salad. When I worked in the mine in Colorado an old fella had him a heck of a garden in Salida. He'd cook up the best green Chilli I'd ever had to this day. Also he cook all the Cornnbeef and Cabage on St. Paddies day at the long gone Doolies bar in old downtown Salida, dang good that was with lots of beer or whiskey. He'd also made a wicked horseradish. He'd pass it around with some crackers in the warmup shack and see who could eat the most crackers with a tad of his horseradish on it. It about blow your brains right out your nose. I could eat but one with a thumbnails size dab on that cracker is all.
Now that all sounds good to me. Especially the Corned Beef & Whiskey.

As far as radishes go they can go, yet when they're steamed the hotness leaves, and they become sweet.
So if anyone hasn't tried a steamed radish-give it a try.

BTW that's a healthy looking radish you've grown.

As far as radishes go they can go, yet when they're steamed the hotness leaves, and they become sweet.
So if anyone hasn't tried a steamed radish-give it a try.
Huh. 🤨 I did not know that, and I'd bet the missus doesn't either; I'll pass it along!

I used to love radishes... when I was 5. After puberty, they lost their allure, but what didn't? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Missus still loves 'em, so I eat around them and save them for her.

IDK about the reptiles; we'll have to check their charts on what's safe for them and what's not.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back