Gifs, Pics, and More

4F609BD8-AB9C-4E51-A987-6E281D19E79D_1_201_a.jpeg

♪♪♪♪ I got a "like" from Peyton. ♪♪♪♪

♪♪♪♪ I got a "like" from Peyton. ♪♪♪♪

Hoooo Yea!

tenor.gif

Well, that explains all my missing Barbie Dolls!

==========

Maybe NOT all of them.

Last time I was at Tom's place he was staging a Star War's battle and I thought I recognized some of them from your Barbie Collection. But now, they are missing arms, legs, and heads. He also tossed a bunch of them into the fire he used to re-create Luke burning his dad.

Hi Tom !

CA8E6E6A-BCE2-44C1-9A0B-385278F416EE.jpeg
Looking at buying a piece of land/property one time and driving down the long bush road into the property, this car and others were just sitting in the middle of nowhere-makes one wonder how/when/who/why they ended up there in the first place.

==========

Maybe NOT all of them.

Last time I was at Tom's place he was staging a Star War's battle and I thought I recognized some of them from your Barbie Collection. But now, they are missing arms, legs, and heads. He also tossed a bunch of them into the fire he used to re-create Luke burning his dad.

Hi Tom !

Hi Buddy!

just in case you missing me, I am renovate wifes kitchen since a week... and now I know I am getting old... :icon_scratch: :laughing7:

:occasion14:

Good afternoon gifs

Hey Tom and Simon, WD, pepperj and GB.

109945433_2974797289236682_7898324783048943973_n.jpg 4 days in a row over 100. I'm out of sweat.:laughing7:

Morning folks on gifs.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back