Gifs, Pics, and More

Morpheus offer.jpg

DSC_0233.jpg

My camera can actually focus half way decent on small targets like this guy.

DSC_0242.jpg

NSDAP (nazi) party badge brought home by a U.S. Vet during the war.

DSC_0253.jpg

SS-TV Mauser shell casing, found on a battlefield in Poland. These were originally made for the SS-TV or death squads, but most ended up in the hands of the Waffen SS (German Version of the U.S. Army Rangers, or British S.A.S.) or regular army. Ammo was ammo after all.

Just looked at my post above, and boy that don't look good with my current avatar. Please note that I do not support, admire, or look upon the nazi party, ss or any other affiliates or organisations that promote hatred with any kind feelings. The only reason I have a Confederate Army of Northern Virginia pattern flag for an avatar is that today is the 157th anniversary of Picketts Charge, the charge that mortally wounded the Confederacy. I am not a racist just to be clear. The items above are going to be re-sold at a later date as per my original plan.

(got the badge for $40, gonna try to sell it for $100)

Have a great safe day of celebration WD and to your family.

It seemed like I was living in the States last night with all the fireworks going off.
One display had 4 grand finales-went on over a 30 minute time period.
We watched it as they were going off over top of the island in our view at the other end of the bay.

Last edited:
Happy 4th gifs followers.

Thanks for tuning in Terry. Drop by and see us again. Happy 4th.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back