Gifs, Pics, and More

Good morning Gifs

5909CFAC-0B51-468A-AAB0-8C012590E9D2.jpeg

20200701_094142.jpg
I'm thinking a couple of rum thirsty pirates could have use of a wee long ladder truck to get up to that room.

Good morning Tom

Hey Eldo,

I like your Avatar!! Indy Fan too?! 8-)

Still working on my authentic looking temple diorama. The Idol is is finish now (4 cm high). I made a cast of it like from all other parts to reproduce and sell the diorama. I use styrofoam and all parts will later be cast in Stewalin.

View attachment 1846025

It will look exactly like on this pic but a little bit higher with the upper part of the temple and with the floor tiles etc.:

View attachment 1846026

The Idol will look like this and get the same eyes like inlaid :headbang:

View attachment 1846042

and yes.... I am a 50+ old kid with too many time! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

I am working on one myself

TinTinabula - Goddess of Prosperity, Luck, and Fertility

tintinabula representing-a-phallus-said-to-be-a-symbol-of-power-luck-and-fertility.jpeg

Guess what the weights are for....>LOL<

Counterbalance

I've been known to take shots of coyote crap,well today that crow (for the third time) came back,she sat on the fence with her mouth open,I thought she was cooling off(91 out)she looked left,straight ahead,right..I got those shots,but,then she puked and I missed it!She flew away and about 10 minutes later she came back and started in on a piece of broccoli.Man can that bird eat.

K1024_DSCN9237.JPG

K1024_DSCN9238.JPG

K1024_DSCN9239.JPG

K1024_DSCN9240.JPG

GOD Bless

Chris

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back