Gifs, Pics, and More

I see that bart. Huh.

20200331_180548.jpg
20200331_180616.jpg
My partner almost came unglued over this little screw detail....he had to go inside because I was using the reamer as a counter sink bit. He said that I would never get the bungs to seat right with out the proper counter sink bit. These plugs done this way dont need glue...just tap them in and there good. I had to beat one into my bench to convince him. He still went inside and refused to watch me do it. Ha ha...now hes all amazed and s**t !!

View attachment 1816689 heres one of the fun projects I keep busy with. Getting ready to make a mosaic from the potsherds I pick up treasure hunting. Nothing special but I might as well make some art from them....after all I picked them up and brought them home....now I can hang them up and display them as art !! I got some glass frags in there for added color....now I got to mix up some mortar.

20200401_141356.jpg time to sponge her down here soon.

View attachment 1817094
View attachment 1817095
My partner almost came unglued over this little screw detail....he had to go inside because I was using the reamer as a counter sink bit. He said that I would never get the bungs to seat right with out the proper counter sink bit. These plugs done this way dont need glue...just tap them in and there good. I had to beat one into my bench to convince him. He still went inside and refused to watch me do it. Ha ha...now hes all amazed and s**t !!

I've used that plugging on many a table top.

EUDIKr8XQAEjoPF.jpg

Andy Beshear is our governor, and he's always talking about social distancing, how good we're doing, and like a dad, telling us how we could improve, lol!

View attachment 1817250

Andy Beshear is our governor, and he's always talking about social distancing, how good we're doing, and like a dad, telling us how we could improve, lol!

Since my bribe is very susceptible to viruses, she’s staying at home. I believe if we can make it 8 more weeks we can make it.

Nice job on those screw covers Bart !

That sunken ship on the right side looks well preserved or was it a planted escape vessel for Guzman ? ? ? :tongue3:

Rook, you are cracking me up with those Karen and white cat meme :laughing7:

I find a few, but none as funny as yours :dontknow:

Are you making them ?

One of my egyptian cosmetic vessels from Middle Kingsom, 12 Dynasty. approx 4000 years old.

With original wood applicator for paining the eyes with so called Kohel (a black Eye paint)

Love the shape of this type. :hello2:

IMG_7251.JPG

One of my egyptian cosmetic vessels from Middle Kingsom, 12 Dynasty. approx 4000 years old.

With original wood applicator for paining the eyes with so called Kohel (a black Eye paint)

Love the shape of this type. :hello2:

View attachment 1817367
======

The legs on the left look a little short :icon_scratch: Maybe cut a little off the right side :laughing7:

It looks nice Tom .

Hey Tom, you could probably dump some coffee beans into it and make ground coffee :dontknow:

Is this another one of yours or is it the museum ?

4,000 years old and it looks good.

I have also some tiles from the Djoser pyramid which are even older! Ca. 4700 years old. They looking great for its age! Came from an over 100 years old UK collection.

I make some photos later. Meanwhile you can look at this:

1.jpg 2.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back