Gifs, Pics, and More

20200331_095955.jpg heres one of the fun projects I keep busy with. Getting ready to make a mosaic from the potsherds I pick up treasure hunting. Nothing special but I might as well make some art from them....after all I picked them up and brought them home....now I can hang them up and display them as art !! I got some glass frags in there for added color....now I got to mix up some mortar.

Last edited:
Looks good bart.

Great idea Bart and the layout looks nice.

When you mentioned "mortar" I had a picture of something different :dontknow: Guess I have been spending too much time with Tom :dontknow: :laughing7: View attachment 1816910

Hey Simon
Tom came in for a bit. I guess he had an appointment.

===========

I like your "guard" cat !

My white one, ( Sneakers ), use to sleep on top of a package as well. One day the package was facing in a way to expose the advertising and it was about how soft their TP was. I took a picture of her sleeping on her new soft TP bed and sent it to them. I thought it might make for some advertising or product promotion. Never heard back.

Russian Blue her name was Duke..she let us be in her life for 18 years 4 months.tore me up when it was her time to go...**** think im tearing up about it just writing this.....

Great idea Bart and the layout looks nice.

When you mentioned "mortar" I had a picture of something different :dontknow: Guess I have been spending too much time with Tom :dontknow: :laughing7: View attachment 1816910

WHAAAAAT ?

Buddy, it was YOU who said "let us buy that thing to protect our cave"!

And now you let me look like a damn weapon freak :cussing::dontknow:

I was the one who said NO, let us buy a BUNCH of good old Bushmasters! :hello2: :headbang:

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

But it is for Back - up to your Bushmasters . I am sure I sent you an e-mail :icon_scratch:

7:40 a.m. here. Time to wake up our neighbors with the wood shredd...... errrr, I mean coffee grinder :laughing7:

BB in a few minutes!

Russian Blue her name was Duke..she let us be in her life for 18 years 4 months.tore me up when it was her time to go...**** think im tearing up about it just writing this.....

=========

Russian Blue, very pretty Duke was :notworthy:
Yes, having to have one put down is one of the hardest things I have ever faced. Simon was 10 years ago and NOT a day goes by that I don't think about him. Max , ( my black cat ), was only 12 when he passed in his sleep. And there again, not a single day goes by that I don't think about him.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back