Fraud on a vast scale (EP Times story)

Status
Not open for further replies.
EddieR said:
Perhaps people want to carry on conversations without being put down, mocked, or laughed at. Get a clue...people are tired of the way you treat others.

I think it's more like some people want to get stroked for their nutty beliefs, and are afraid of being confronted with the truth.

ref: Can You Scientifically Prove to the World That LRLs Work?

~EE~
I think it's more like some people want to get stroked for their nutty beliefs, and are afraid of being confronted with the truth.
Thank You EE...You are right...We only tell the truth and your nutty believe system just keeps getting in your way. And thank you for trying to revive your dead threads because most of the truth will be revealed and expose your nutty believe system...Art

aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
Thank You EE...You are right...We only tell the truth and your nutty believe system just keeps getting in your way. And thank you for trying to revive your dead threads because most of the truth will be revealed and expose your nutty believe system...Art

As usual, you have no facts to offer, so you resort to the lowest form of debate---insults.

"The level of sanity or insanity of the subject matter, determines the level of sanity or insanity of the two-way communication attainable in any discussion."

~EE~
~Art~
~EE~
As usual, you have no facts to offer, so you resort to the lowest form of debate---insults
Gee EE...I just responded to your post..Art

aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
~Art~
~EE~
As usual, you have no facts to offer, so you resort to the lowest form of debate---insults
Gee EE...I just responded to your post..Art

I posted facts: It was said that someone complained about me in a PM. Also others in emails.

The one person who admitted to talking about me behind my back, gave no explanation or specific reasons for his complaint. So I asked him for specifics, and he never answered.

My response was factual---that it appears he had no basis for his negative comments.

But you responded with nothing but nonsensical insults, and claimed that my post was merely that also.

I'm now thinking that you really don't know the difference. I've suspected it for a long time, when seeing evidence of it, over and over. But now I'm convinced. Oh well....

:sign13:

~EE
I posted facts: It was said that someone complained about me in a PM. Also others in emails.
We all know your usual facts and insults...Makes me wonder how anyone would complain about your posts.

The one person who admitted to talking about me behind my back, gave no explanation or specific reasons for his complaint. So I asked him for specifics, and he never answered.
Maybe you are just lucky that someone talked to you at all..

My response was factual---that it appears he had no basis for his negative comments.
Of course, Why would you think any different after all every time some one posts you say it is nosense.

But you responded with nothing but nonsensical insults, and claimed that my post was merely that also.
~Art~
We all know that
We....do you have a mouse in your pocket?

I'm now thinking that you really don't know the difference. I've suspected it for a long time, when seeing evidence of it, over and over. But now I'm convinced. Oh well....
So..you can put your non facts on here and no one is allowed to dis agree with you?

aarthrj3811 said:

So..you can put your non facts on here and no one is allowed to dis agree with you?

OK---let's see if I was right....

What is the difference between facts and insults?

(No copy and paste---answer in your own words, please.)

:dontknow:

Posting a picture of someones avatar, with the words "Look at me I fly in circles" is an INSULT.
What I just said is a FACT. That's only one example.

Stop the insulting remark, EE.

~EE~
What is the difference between facts and insults?
Fact is a statement that is true...Example..the Golden Gate Bridge is 4,200 feet long and is the 9th longest suspension bridge in the world
An insult is an expression or statement which is degrading and offensive...Art

Kentucky Kache said:
Posting a picture of someones avatar, with the words "Look at me I fly in circles" is an INSULT.

KK---

I pointed out to Art, when he was whining about insults, that it was he who cast the first insult, after I had politely asked a simple question. His comment about that fact---none, just change the subject.

Whenever I post facts regarding Art's claims about LRLs---he either insults or changes the subject (usually both). In playing his "change the subject" game, he merely repeats either further claims, which have already been refuted with documented facts. Or he asks nonsense questions about me, personally (which have nothing to do with the subject), which also are merely repeats of previous of his posts, and have already been replied to, many, many times.

I refuse to jump through hoops for him anymore, by repeatedly answering his nonsense questions, so posting the "fly in circles" is a quick way of stating the absolute truth---he is just trying to lead the discussion around in circles.

And here he admits it---

aarthrj3811 said:
Boy...I thought I may have been in trouble for leading you around for the past few months

So, if he wasn't playing games with people, by leading the discussions in circles, then I wouldn't need to post any reply to indicate that. But he does. So who's fault is that?

I have never insulted anyone who hasn't insulted me first, and it usually takes several insults before I throw one back. Art, on the other hand posts nothing but continual insults, I guess because that's all he knows.

So goes the pattern with all of the LRL promoters on here. They are always the first to insult, then they continue with insults on and on. And when it gets to the point that they can no longer take what they are dishing out, they start crying about it, and try to blame it on someone else.

And that's the way it is. Anyone reading the LRL section is totally aware of it, because it's right there in front of them.

Any time that the LRL promoters want a truce with me, all they need to do is say so, and that will be the end of the insults from both sides.

Lets see what the response is....

EE THr said:
Kentucky Kache said:

KK---

I pointed out to Art, when he was whining about insults, that it was he who cast the first insult, after I had politely asked a simple question. His comment about that fact---none, just change the subject.

Whenever I post facts regarding Art's claims about LRLs---he either insults or changes the subject (usually both). In playing his "change the subject" game, he merely repeats either further claims, which have already been refuted with documented facts. Or he asks nonsense questions about me, personally (which have nothing to do with the subject), which also are merely repeats of previous of his posts, and have already been replied to, many, many times.

I refuse to jump through hoops for him anymore, by repeatedly answering his nonsense questions, so posting the "fly in circles" is a quick way of stating the absolute truth---he is just trying to lead the discussion around in circles.

And here he admits it---

aarthrj3811 said:
Boy...I thought I may have been in trouble for leading you around for the past few months

So, if he wasn't playing games with people, by leading the discussions in circles, then I wouldn't need to post any reply to indicate that. But he does. So who's fault is that?

I have never insulted anyone who hasn't insulted me first, and it usually takes several insults before I throw one back. Art, on the other hand posts nothing but continual insults, I guess because that's all he knows.

So goes the pattern with all of the LRL promoters on here. They are always the first to insult, then they continue with insults on and on. And when it gets to the point that they can no longer take what they are dishing out, they start crying about it, and try to blame it on someone else.

And that's the way it is. Anyone reading the LRL section is totally aware of it, because it's right there in front of them.

Any time that the LRL promoters want a truce with me, all they need to do is say so, and that will be the end of the insults from both sides.

Lets see what the response is....

Your response is another attempt to make people look bad because they won't play your silly word games. Why keep doing this? Now you can either get what amounts to an apology, or silence. Either way, you think it shows you to be victorious. These are word games, and to me it looks like desperation on your part. If you have proved all you say you have, then why on earth do you need to go to such lengths to try and make those you disagree with look bad? Why keep discord going in these threads? If you have proved all, then why are you not happy with yourself? You're loosing traffic for this board, because most people don't want to come here to listen to arguing and fighting. Please leave people alone, that's all I ask, and I'm asking sincerely. Please.

woof! said:
Arthur and EE need each other, Kentucky.

--Toto

Where does that leave the board for LRL discussion? Could you imagine the "today's finds" board being run like this?

~KK~
Where does that leave the board for LRL discussion? Could you imagine the "today's finds" board being run like this?
The guys in the Dowsing forum fell for their begging routine about a month ago..The Skeptics jumped in with both feet...then along came treasure hunters from all over the web site..what a slaughter that was...Art

Kentucky Kache said:
Your response is another attempt to make people look bad because they won't play your silly word games. Why keep doing this? Now you can either get what amounts to an apology, or silence. Either way, you think it shows you to be victorious. These are word games, and to me it looks like desperation on your part. If you have proved all you say you have, then why on earth do you need to go to such lengths to try and make those you disagree with look bad? Why keep discord going in these threads? If you have proved all, then why are you not happy with yourself? You're loosing traffic for this board, because most people don't want to come here to listen to arguing and fighting. Please leave people alone, that's all I ask, and I'm asking sincerely. Please.

Well, there we are. I offered a truce, and what do I get? Insults.

That confirms what I said.

P.S. What word games? Everything I said was factual. That says that you consider the truth to be "word games." And you consider that those who can only insult, with no facts to post, are victims. You have a twisted sense of justice. If you want to continue the insults, that's your little problem. So quit whining about it.

Kentucky Kache said:
woof! said:

--Toto

This board is very open for discussion. But from your statements, your idea of "discussion" is that you should insult anyone posting facts, and if they insult you back, they are just mean people.

See #28 in the bottom link. This was predicted over seven months ago, and has been happening at regular intervals ever since. You start something, then try to blame it on someone else. But here it is documented, so it won't work.

ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

EE THr said:
Kentucky Kache said:

No, you confirm what I said. There's your victory, you won the game. I guess you need that, I don't know. :dontknow:

EE THr said:
Kentucky Kache said:
woof! said:

--Toto

See #28 in the bottom link. This was predicted over seven months ago, and has been happening at regular intervals ever since. You start something, then try to blame it on someone else. But here it is documented, so it won't work.

Well said my friend..art

Yeah, I see what you mean. Wow. :laughing7:
That was #28 when I looked at it.

Kentucky Kache said:
EE THr said:
Kentucky Kache said:

No, you confirm what I said. There's your victory, you won the game. I guess you need that, I don't know. :dontknow:

I don't know how you figure that I confirmed what you said. Please explain.

P.S. If you are speaking of the insults which have gone on in the LRL section, it was never my game. It was always the LRL promoters' game. And now you are making it your game, too. So sad.

Those who substitute insults for data, are proving that they don't have any.

"The level of sanity or insanity of the subject matter, determines the level of sanity or insanity of the two-way communication attainable in any discussion."

EE THr said:
Kentucky Kache said:
EE THr said:
Kentucky Kache said:

I don't know how you figure that I confirmed what you said. Please explain.

P.S. If you are speaking of the insults which have gone on in the LRL section, it was never my game. It was always the LRL promoters' game. And now you are making it your game, too. So sad.

Those who substitute insults for data, are proving that they don't have any.

Look at what I posted, and then your response.

Not YOUR game. Yeah, right. Let it end, without ending the LRL board. Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back