Found a Heart Stopper today!

SaintSea

Feb 13, 2005
Central Florida
I checked out a small state park near my home this (very hot) afternoon... I was thinking about the playground and was disappointed to only find one new penny there. I wandered around the picnic area - and by the way - this place was beautiful! I'm in central Florida and was just about alone in this park full of wildlife; including one enormous snapping turtle that I gave a wide berth to! I could hear alligators and saw magnificent birds... but I digress! In the picnic area I was finding the requisite pop tops and foil... and went for just one more foil signal - and out of the ground pops this beautiful ring! It's my third - and my best find to date. After my pulse began to return to normal, I noted that the gold had just about worn off the bottom of the band... OK, so, it's not 10K or 14K... I just did some checking online and the word "Seta' inscribed inside the ring tells me that it's probably a knock-off/human-made diamond substitute/CZ crap whatever... In any event - I'm still pretty delighted! At least I know how it might feel to find 'the real thing'! Next time....!
Ruth

Attachments

• Heart Stopper.jpg
    Heart Stopper.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 686
  • Heart Stopper Side View.jpg
    Heart Stopper Side View.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 690
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back