FLORIDA: Bill would require anger management classes for ammo purchases.

The chief sponsors on these two bills are both Democrats, Senator Gibson & Representative Thurston.

Assuming there is any ammo to purchase...

Any Canadian citizen that spends a total of 48 hours in the US is allowed by law to bring 5,000 rounds of ammunition back into Canada, Duty free.

Well enough is about enough. Next we will need shoe tying classes and butt wiping classes. Sorry folks, Im a dinosaur, learned the stove was hot long ago when you touched it. The fact they would use counseling to make it a requirement to buy a bullets is wrong. Counseling says your incompetent, and shouldn't have the darn thing anyway. Look here, its like this ya see, the bullet comes out this end. Enough said. You have had your class, you all pass, now go get your bullets.

*ahem*

Sponsored by the folks who contract the anger management classes?

I see an investment opportunity here!

Any Canadian citizen that spends a total of 48 hours in the US is allowed by law to bring 5,000 rounds of ammunition back into Canada, Duty free.

YOU could be a Entrepreneur! Sell it BACK... for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!

*ahem*

IT IS! ALL NON-PROFITS 501 (C) (3)! INVESTORS get TAX "Write-offs"! Where IS Romney...?

Last edited:
*ahem*

Like the alcohol diversion class system.

I can see the possibility of client files being used against the client in future infringing legislation.
It's a slippery slope.

Last edited:
More attempted tying together of sociopolitical ideals, vilification of inanimate objects and the actions of individuals.

This was the purpose and the scope of "Obamacare" Regulation of the people through medical control. Car goes too fast, we will regulate the speed. It is now a "health issue" We don't like the fact that you enjoy large soda because we only drink Kool-aid. Health issue. You own guns? Health issue. You want to BUY guns? Mental health control via a system that we regulate. Health issue.

The control of the health of a people and it's regulation to create the illusion of safety while enabling a greedy government is the new normal.
They WANT those of us who disagree to have a problem with it. They WANT justification to "Have to act" thus eliminating the threat.

They will take your money and your work to redistribute to those who don't work for it. Creating a nation of people dependent on those very same government handouts. But they will not bite the hand that feeds them and vote for whomever provides it.

And on and on it will go...

It makes perfect sense...after all, you're required to take qualification courses to have and raise children, or drink alcohol...right? :BangHead: What's next, have to take professional driver's training to buy gas? Oh no, that's right, raising a deluded narcissist and driving drunk aren't detrimental to society, only guns are! PLEASE!

It makes perfect sense...after all, you're required to take qualification courses to have and raise children, or drink alcohol...right? :BangHead: What's next, have to take professional driver's training to buy gas? Oh no, that's right, raising a deluded narcissist and driving drunk aren't detrimental to society, only guns are! PLEASE!

There was proposed legislation here in Oregon a couple years ago that would've required all who drive farm equipment on a farm, no matter how small, to have a driver's license. It would have been illegal for a non-licensed driver, say one's young teen, to drive a four wheeler while doing farm work.

There was proposed legislation here in Oregon a couple years ago that would've required all who drive farm equipment on a farm, no matter how small, to have a driver's license. It would have been illegal for a non-licensed driver, say one's young teen, to drive a four wheeler while doing farm work.

Even on their OWN FARM? Wow. I could just see them trying that here in NC...they'd have an uprising! 14 and up can legally drive farm equipment on the roads here!
But then, y'all still can't pump your own gas either, can you?

But then, y'all still can't pump your own gas either, can you?

Nope. Voters like the extra jobs it provides. State likes the extra tax money it can take.

Honestly, I want to pay someone else to fill my tank. I hate doing the job.

Nope. Voters like the extra jobs it provides. State likes the extra tax money it can take.

Honestly, I want to pay someone else to fill my tank. I hate doing the job.

Do the Mennonites have to have Driver's License for their Horse & Buggy in Va. & Pa.? Dunno.. NO need for gas... it IS a thought...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back