FLORIDA: Bill would require anger management classes for ammo purchases.

What would John Wayne say???? LOL. Its simple numbers, put enough rats in a box and they will eat each other. We need a real good war to keep the population down......last two didn't work.

Imho, South Florida should require anger management classes, before getting a driver licsense! :laughing7:

Here is the solution: if you live in Florida and don't like the proposed legislation, go visit your reps with some $$$ and tell them how you want them to vote.

"Why should I do that?", you ask. Because that is EXACTLY what the other side does! That's why.

Somehow that reminds me of the video of that guy crying on youtube sobbing, "Leave Brittany alone......sob, sob, sob......leave Brittany alnoe" :) Just sayin'.......it was some moron crying about how Brittany Spears was being treated by the media. Funny stuff.

btw...I'm an X federal employee and anger management was one of many mandated trainings we had to constantly take. Another required training was "Diversity in the Workplace". I don't know how much the gov't. paid for this silly training but I'm sure it's plenty. Thing is, most of this stuff is something you might want to brainwash your 10-year old with. In diversity training we were told how everyone should be treated equally in the workplace. Then we were told that we should pay "Special attention" to the special needs and treatment of "Muslim or those we would percieve to be Muslim" employees. Hello.........are we equal or not? Apparently NOT!

Well enough is about enough. Next we will need shoe tying classes and butt wiping classes. Sorry folks, Im a dinosaur, learned the stove was hot long ago when you touched it. The fact they would use counseling to make it a requirement to buy a bullets is wrong. Counseling says your incompetent, and shouldn't have the darn thing anyway. Look here, its like this ya see, the bullet comes out this end. Enough said. You have had your class, you all pass, now go get your bullets.

Well, in this state, you need hunter education class to get a hunting license. You actually learn a lot besides gun safety.

I was too old, so "grandfathered" out. My dad taught me, both good habits and bad. I had to do this course to get an out of state hunting license. I didn't want to, of course.

But, I not only enjoyed it, I helped the teacher to motivate the kids. It was a great experience. So that's hunter education.

Now, let me ask, in a land where (just casually cruising the internet) you come across all kinds of folks calling other people they disagree with "zombies" and presumably shootable, you are fine with NO training to use firearms?

They ARE dangerous, you know. Every range I shoot at requires following safety rules. That requires learning. I, for one, don't mind that.

Never drive in Houston, do you?

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back