First gold ring ever!

atomicscott

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2011
Riverside CA
Detector(s) used
Current: Nokta Makro Simplex+, Teknetics Patriot, Fisher Gold Bug (original), GP Pinpointer (Garrett Clone) Lesche. Owned: Omega 8000, Minelab X-Terra 505, Fisher F2, Tesoro Vaquero, & Compadre, Whit
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everybody! Loving this new X-Terra Pro. Hunting a nearby park and dug all the repeatable nickel, foil and pulltab tone/ID signals. A few coins, dog tag, pulltabs and some foil and then I got a solid 10-12 ID/tone and dug this kids (or pinky) gold ring at 4". Very excited to see that yellow metal! HH, Scott

Attachments

• 20230405_140448.jpg
    20230405_140448.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 220
  • 20230405_140558.jpg
    20230405_140558.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 179
Last edited:
Upvote 41
Hi everybody! Loving this new X-Terra Pro. Hunting a nearby park and dug all the repeatable nickel, foil and pulltab tone/ID signals. A few coins, dog tag, pulltabs and some foil and then I got a solid 10-12 ID/tone and dug this kids (or pinky) gold ring at 4". Very excited to see that yellow metal! HH, Scott
Nice!!

Great find. Looks like it had a stone.

Great find. Looks like it had a stone.
Thanks! I thought that at first but it is actually the initial 'C'. My daughter has the same ring with a letter 'L' weird coincidence...

Always a thrill to see that yellow metal in the hole. Big congrats on your first gold ring. It's a beauty!
Yeah definitely got a thrill out of it! Thanks a bunch

Congrats, you never forget your first!
I grew up in Riverside and I can think of a lot of places to hunt that I'm sure are now covered by buildings and concrete, but how about Mt. Rubidoux? That place was very popular when I was a kid.
Thanks! I would love to go to Fairmount Park, very close to Mt. Rubidoux. They have pulled a lot of silvers out of there over the years

Attachments

• 20230405_140509.jpg
    20230405_140509.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 16
Nice FINDS Thanks for sharing

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back