first Buffalo/Indian for me

strateloss

Aug 21, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030, E-TRAC, ProFind25, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hit the beach today, nothing to crazy, lots of clad, and a first for me, a no date Buffalo that is so thin you can almost floss with it!! But it was a first so I'm happy!! 8-)

buffalo.jpgindian.jpg

HH GUYS!!

Last edited:
Upvote 3
Hit the beach today, nothing to crazy, lots of clad, and a first for me a no date Buffalo that is so thin you can almost floss with it!! But it was a first for me so I'm happy!! 8-)

Ain't it neat how one old coin can just make the day? :)

:icon_thumright:

HH!

Congrats on the Buff!

Congrats on the finds! Sorry I couldn't join you as I had been invited up to Kingston by fmerg a couple of weeks ago. Hope to get together with you soon though for a hunt before it gets too cold!

Ain't it neat how one old coin can just make the day? :)

:icon_thumright:

HH!

You said it bud!! I just went through the clad and noticed there was a 55 wheatie in there..lol

Congrats on the finds! Sorry I couldn't join you as I had been invited up to Kingston by fmerg a couple of weeks ago. Hope to get together with you soon though for a hunt before it gets too cold!

Thx bud! No worries, if you ever need a partner for a last minute hunt, I'm there! How'd you make out today, any good hits??

Even with it being beat, you might be able to pull a date off. Try soaking in white vinegar and salt for about 3 days, it will shine it up a bit, and might get a date out of it.. make sure it has 4 legs on the back not 3 because if you got 3 then you got a great coin there (thus 3 legged buffalo)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back