Frog66

Apr 3, 2005
San Antonio, TX

Attachments

• Image023.jpg
    Image023.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 325
Upvote 0
That's some cool stuff, especially for the first time with a new detector. Are those pencil eraser metal thingies to the right of the screw on the top left? Keep up the good work.

Super first finds Frog!!!! I am glad the ace250 is easy to use and likes silver. I can't wait to get mine, hopefully soon :( What mode were you using??
HH
Greg

I was using the jewelry setting. Has the broadest range and leaving iron out. I'm going back out today, can't wait!

Kim

Very nice. Judging by how clean everything is, I'm guessing playground.? School or park?? I always take my kids when I go to the playgound; people are friendlier and actually come up to me and start conversations.? The few times I didn't take my kids, I got dirty looks from some of the parents and one guy actually asked me "what are you doing here?"? Also, I try to go when its not busy, otherwise, I don't detect and just play with the kids. ;)

WOO HOO - Another happy ACE250 owner!! Glad to see everything worked out with buying the ACE, Kim, and it certainly seems to be working right!! WTG!!!!

Well Hello TO ALL.
Been a while since I last posted. But I was digging my girlfriend a flower bed in our front yard AND guess WHAT I FOUND. (A SILVER RING) thing is it had two roses on it ! And my girls name is ROSE. so it was a unique find
just diging with NO MEATL DETECTOR . So just goes to show you you don't ALLWAYS need a metal detector to find good things. :)

wow first time thats great the first time i went out i swore i had brought the greatest trash finder in the world. :D good times keep huntin

Nice find,
I am new to the forum and to Metal Detecting, I bought a Ace 250 also. I have not found to much, just some newer coins and alot of junk but I am still learning the detector. But my wife took it out and found a silver chain about 6 inches deep and some change the first time she used it. I just need the time to get out more.
Nice to meet you all.
Dew

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back