rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have a few to share as you can see outside the door Im making a mess removing my back deck. Rained out today but will get it finished soon I hope. But here are a few finds from this year so far. One nice dart point Colbert Dalton I was told at the last show. I did find a rough Hoe made out of Rhyolite Found in a creek I have had permission on for the last 3 years. Water worn some tried to get the best pics I could of it. North Georgia, rock

Attachments

• SDC13628.JPG
    SDC13628.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 86
  • SDC13610.JPG
    SDC13610.JPG
    827 KB · Views: 71
  • SDC13612.JPG
    SDC13612.JPG
    682.5 KB · Views: 101
  • SDC13626.JPG
    SDC13626.JPG
    993.4 KB · Views: 66
  • SDC13622.JPG
    SDC13622.JPG
    733.6 KB · Views: 75
Upvote 0
It is probably one of the nicest Blades/ Knifes I have ever found its a Adena and I have gone back many times in that spot to look for another but nothing yet maybe after the recent flood goes back down another will be waiting on me.
That is great looking material and a nice blade. All nice finds!

Im not good at it the last owner put it in did a over kill on the wood and placed it straight on the ground which is a bad thing. Its rotted underneath with all of the rain and it is attracting wood eating bugs like the ants we have. Lots of bugs here eat wood even a bee type that drill holes. There are actually earth worms in the wood as I am pulling it up. He put double the wood as a normal deck and its hard to get rid of but I will.
Unless you use treated wood you'll be building another one in about to years... Unless you use some good sealer

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back