Ever thought about "Stealth Detecting??"

Re: Ever thought about "Stealth Detecting??"

I've come up with a design for a padded board that has rollerball wheels that are lawn freindly. Attached to the bottom will be a coil, cable is attached through port in my pants leg and runs up inside to a pocket inside holding the mechanics. Then a simple earplug for signal sounds. Should work right in the National Mall, that is of course if I can find anyone dishonest and brave enough to give it a go. Any takers ? :D

I've always said incorporating one into a weedeater would be smart!

NO weedwhackers allowed at CTH! :nono:

You just want one in the weedeater so it will look like you are doin honeydos instead of detecting! lol Good idea! :thumbsup:

I found that the senic root to Niagara falls is loaded with rest [picnic] stops. The first time I tried to detect them, at the first stop I filled my poach with old silver coins. I went to the second stop and a parks worker pulled up and told me to leave. He said I was lucky,if the provencal police catch you detecting,they take your detector and sometimes your car. One month later I returned on a Sun. I had my wife with me. We made like we were having a picnic. Blanket and all. I pulled out my Whites,got a handful of silver and left. To this day, that was the very best spot I ever found. I got old silver canadian coins,a Barber half,a couple of standing liberty Quarters. You name it got it. No gold. ::) Mike.

Whoa ! Way to go.

As I said above, I am steering away from the illegal stuff.
Not that I'm so moral, but with this pretty face, if I go
to jail, well, let's just say bad things might happen, ha, ha! :-X

Attachments

• jail1.jpg
    jail1.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 324

I'm thinking . . .

Picnic basket with a hollowed out bottom.
The new probes, like the Garrett Pro-Pointer will get you
several inches deep. :icon_pirat:

Attachments

• hollowbasket.gif
    hollowbasket.gif
    36.3 KB · Views: 254

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back