Este’s Quest starting October 19th!

Este’s Quest

Tenderfoot
Oct 12, 2024
I have hidden a 1oz golden eagle gold coin in the southeast United States. Starting October 19th I will post clues for 30 days until it is found. The last day I share the exact coordinates of the coin along with a photo to make sure it’s found - but I’m pretty sure with the clues it will be found before then. This contest is open to everyone and free to play- however if you want additional clues (in the form of daily photos of the coin and its surroundings) you can join a members only discord channel for a one time $10. Half the $10 goes to a bounty that the finder of the coin also receives. Once you think you have an idea where the coin is take your metal detector and get after it! More details on the Este’s Quest YouTube channel:

https://youtube.com/@estesquest?si=Us9BP6Cybhnxh8HL

IMG_1215.jpeg

Nice. But being in the southeast doesn’t help us indiana boys

Last edited:
I've hidden one of my ex-wives somewhere in the United States. If you find her using the clues I will provide free of charge, you can take over my alimony payments - Exciting Right!?

1st Clue: 1431 Oak St #B, San Francisco, CA 94117

Happy Hunting!

I've hidden one of my ex-wives somewhere in the United States. If you find her using the clues I will provide free of charge, you can take over my alimony payments - Exciting Right!?

1st Clue: 1431 Oak St #B, San Francisco, CA 94117

Happy Hunting!
Wait… I don’t think that’s a prize 😭

I can't even get to east Texas to get to the next clue on Niamo Speck so I'll definitely not be able to get botg for this one. But I'm in anyway and can maybe help someone else find it. Sounds like fun and I can't wait to see the clues. Good luck with your hunt.

I can't even get to east Texas to get to the next clue on Niamo Speck so I'll definitely not be able to get botg for this one. But I'm in anyway and can maybe help someone else find it. Sounds like fun and I can't wait to see the clues. Good luck with your hunt.
Thank you for the support and definitely tell any east coast people you know about it, I spent a lot of time in Texas and still have a lot of friends and family there. I would love to run a future hunt in Texas, hopefully somewhere you can get BOTG haha - have a great day!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back