EIFLE TOWER GOLD FOUND

walterjay

Greenie
Jul 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SAM_6353.JPGSAM_6351.JPGSAM_6352.JPG

This newly founded treasure is believed to have been buried for a long period of time. What can be interpreted from this? What do you think is the substance inside the small container beside the gold eifle tower? Is this white gold or poisonous substance? Please send your comments here.

I haven't seen anything like these in souvenir shops. this one is like made of thin gold sheet..

Upvote 0
Hey Walter, Pretty sure old souvenir shop item. They have been around long before you have. Why on earth would you think poison???
I haven't seen anything like these in souvenir shops. this one is like made of thin gold sheet..

Upvote 0
so, do you think this has no significant value and will not cost high if sold?

Upvote 0
It's an egg timer. Three minutes to drain the sand out of the glass from one cavity to the other.

lt15-lg.jpg

The Eiffel Tower motif will add some value to those interested. $10?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
so if its a WWII souvenir, how precious is this? is this also a sign that there are deposits of gold bars to where I found it? So many instance already here in the philippines regarding treasures buried for a long time. Hows it true?

Upvote 0
are there possible that items linking to the huge deposits of treasures to the place where I found it? Im really amazed why they put it inside the huge rock having coated with black substance I think that substance protect the items not to detect by treasure hunters. Isnt it?

Upvote 0
What it means? Kindly share your ideas why that items placed inside the huge rock coated with black substance I think its an asphalt maybe not to detect it. Am I correct?

Upvote 0
might keep digging where you found it. Maybe a marker. jet keep digging, and digging and digging.

Upvote 0
are there possible that items linking to the huge deposits of treasures to the place where I found it? Im really amazed why they put it inside the huge rock having coated with black substance I think that substance protect the items not to detect by treasure hunters. Isnt it?

Are you serious? I mean really, are you serious?

Upvote 0
Brilliant. Hide the treasure under tourist tat so casual searchers give up and hunt elsewhere.

Or perhaps it was transported back in time (Bermuda Triangle/Philadelphia Experiment) and ended up being encapsulatred in sedimetary rock only to be found million years in the future/present?

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back