Dowsing what is that

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned a lot about the world, using dowsing recently.
I learned nobody cares what I learned and have to say or show.
I was not preaching to anyone! I wasn't trying to change anyone's beliefs.
After all those posts on all those topics, I got like 3 likes for arguing good.
It doesn't seem to be a liked enough topic.
Deffinately not interesting enough for most.
I tried to delete what I could. Too much of nothing wasn't good.
I know other dowsers on here, can dowse like I can, and have. Good luck to you all!
It's something I didn't believed worked , until I tried it.

Why ask then argue, don't do it . Do you live near me, I will show you. Saying isn't believing..

Not arguing, just sharing proven science.

Here is a diagram of a basic test set-up. Using an anechoic chamber (so we know there are no other signals present), we can radiate a known power level of radio frequency (for our purposes lets go with 10 V/m) towards the styrofoam, and we can measure anything that passes through with the receiving antenna. This will tell us exactly how much of the RF is being blocked/absorbed by the styrofoam.

test setup.jpg

No black magic, no voodoo...just using confirmed science to prove out your theory.

Not arguing, just sharing proven science.

Here is a diagram of a basic test set-up. Using an anechoic chamber (so we know there are no other signals present), we can radiate a known power level of radio frequency (for our purposes lets go with 10 V/m) towards the styrofoam, and we can measure anything that passes through with the receiving antenna. This will tell us exactly how much of the RF is being blocked/absorbed by the styrofoam.

View attachment 2171637

No black magic, no voodoo...just using confirmed science to prove out your theory.
Not blocking Rf. Blocking something I can't say..

Not blocking Rf. Blocking something I can't say..
If you can't imagine what it might be. You are like everyone else. It's hidden, has been hidden. It would be seen, if it's not hidden. It can be used for bad!! Those devices are for instructing only. To dangerous to hunt treasure with..

This is the dousing forum.

Please do not start a thread then delete all your comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back