Dowsers are Bs

I'm probably going out on a limb here with this thought.

You just stated:

"I can kill people with a 3 digit number"

There's probably a few agencies that would be really interested in obtaining your services.
Just saying....
Lol
This stands for lots of luck, you don't think I tried? Nobody wants to hear it!
I have a way to get it out, and it's coming! It's treasure. I'll have to expose myself, but I don't want too.. I'm trying to get someone else too be famous and rich, not me!

I've already started running my own tests. I figure out a frequency for cinnamon, and if I put it into my phone, being a computer, it turns on. Our phones are drains, and we are connected to them 24/7. Our phones know who they belong to. Battery dead not off, disconnects. Our phone is a matrix connection, like water is. A frequency in our phone, becomes a new matrix frequency in our body.. A cinnamon frequency number in us, might keep flies away, if I had flies. But some countries have lots of flies.. Many ideas I have.. I can dowse everything's frequency number, matrix or not..
To disrupt all phone drains. Leave it on 2 inch Styrofoam. Your phone can't find you!! Towers still know when it's on. It's not the same connection I'm talking about.

I've already started running my own tests. I figure out a frequency for cinnamon, and if I put it into my phone, being a computer, it turns on. Our phones are drains, and we are connected to them 24/7. Our phones know who they belong to. Battery dead not off, disconnects. Our phone is a matrix connection, like water is. A frequency in our phone, becomes a new matrix frequency in our body.. A cinnamon frequency number in us, might keep flies away, if I had flies. But some countries have lots of flies.. Many ideas I have.. I can dowse everything's frequency number, matrix or not..
To disrupt all phone drains. Leave it on 2 inch Styrofoam. Your phone can't find you!! Towers still know when it's on. It's not the same connection I'm talking about.
What if I sat on a 4" piece of Styrofoam.
Wouldn't it work the same?
The wife won't be able to find me then.

I didn't diagnose cancer, they have cancer! One is on kemo.. I didn't cure cancer, I removed a bad energy line..
dowser: "I went over to a friend's house, dowsed a bad energy line, crossing their bed, causing both to have cancer."

How did you come to know that's what caused their cancer? You diagnosed this cancer causing thingy and stated that you removed it. How did you know it causes cancer.

dowser: "I went over to a friend's house, dowsed a bad energy line, crossing their bed, causing both to have cancer."

How did you come to know that's what caused their cancer? You diagnosed this cancer causing thingy and stated that you removed it. How did you know it causes cancer.
Because of dowsing tests I've done.
By the cancer that was caused in my blueberry bush, by a similar frequency, I realized and observed what was causing its demise..
Not sure where I heard it, but I've known for a while, it's bad to sleep over crossing ley lines. They only had one across their bed. They had another in their living room, running a different direction..
It's my Dowsing belief that it causes cancer. You can see it in orchards. One tree dying, why? It's obviously got cancer!
It's easy to debunk.. Buy a Schumann frequency resonator. Leave it under a healthy plant for a while, watch it's Chi drain out of it.. Do the test, convince yourself..

Try that and let me know if it works....!
3/4 isn't enough to totally disrupt. I use 2 inch.. Yes you are connected to your wife, through quantum connection. Dowsing either one of you shows the connection signal between you. You can't hide, unless the Microwave is on, or Strong solar activity, steady rain, or your on Styrofoam..

If I want to find the frequency of something, I turn on a signal generator, just like the Schumann devices they use . The signal generator is set to a Master key all life and death frequency. When on it's a quantum drain hole. All Chi connects and flows to it.. Chi is not only organic..
Those connections are Element, and Mineral matrix frequencies, unless pure.
The hole draws frequency to it. Our life frequency is connected and draining into it. That connection is easily dowsable. Plant or animal or object all connect, and display their specific matrix frequency. Right down to the germs. One number, our existence. By using a second generator, it can be dialed, till our number is matched and dowsed. Then it will be displayed.. I don't know how that guy made that frequency list. Some are wrong!. But how did he find the right ones?
My way is a slow way.. There is a better way, he did it .
I didn't start knowing anything. Is been a lot of figuring and testing. Trying to see or dowse the signal was the tough part. It seemed off at nite, mostly off in the day. By constant testing different materials, I found how to Dowse the signal, day and nite. I can now show without failure.
I attached a set of Dowsing rods to the side of 2 gallon of water in a jar. I set it on Styrofoam, blocking the drain below. I let the sensitive copper rods hang over the side of the foam. I watch the rods move back and forth without me touching them. I observe the dowsing signal with no human connection. It is draining the Chi, out of the water, over the side, and indicates it. Ideomotor is BS, dowsing can be put in a hand held device. It can easily be seen now, so better technology needs to bring it into real view .

They are talking about finding the root cause of the increasing illnesses.
We created all these drains and their connection lines. Out tv, a bad drain, our phone, a bad drain, all electronics. All heavy Elements. Fridge, Washer dryer, stove, ect, ect. I can prove it in a ten minute Dowse! We desired and bought the drain holes, we live within their connections. We brought a shorter life span apon ourselves. Get away from technology, or disrupt any connections, by blocking the drains..
If someone was to sleep over 2 inch Styrofoam since birth, and never drain Chi while sleeping, they might possibly live many years longer.. That's what I'm seeing, I could be wrong. That's why I'm gonna do extensive experiments this spring. With frequencies, Strofoam, seed germination, and plant health. First the plants, then the people!! Heal the world, I say!!

There is a Gold signal heading N of me, that I think is that treasure hunt coming up. But I'm not going after it! I could be wrong. Other than that, I've dowsed all reachable signals from my house..
Quantity of target governs signal strength and distance. Everyone has diffrent abilities! I will dowse proof next year, unless I pass it on.. I'll have to travel to do it.. I don't like to drive cross country..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back