Dowsers are Bs

"What I did yesterday! I went over to a friend's house, dowsed a bad energy line, crossing their bed, causing both to have cancer. I located the frequencies on either end of the connection line, and stomped it out of existence."

How in the hell did you diagnose this cancer causing thingy? Better yet how did you know this causes cancer. Why don't you patent this amazing ability and tools? I patented my idea and had it in 2 years. Do you ever go back and "listen" to yourself?

Unknown content is better than no known content.. obviously!

Unknown content is better than no known content.. obviously!
Dowser your are the KING (or Queen) of non sequiturs. Your follow up posts have nothing to do with the previous posts. But maybe it is me. Maybe I don't have the right frequencies or connections to understand what you are saying. But you are entertaining, so thank you for that.

Dowser your are the KING (or Queen) of non sequiturs. Your follow up posts have nothing to do with the previous posts. But maybe it is me. Maybe I don't have the right frequencies or connections to understand what you are saying. But you are entertaining, so thank you for that.
I'll take that!, it's the best comment I ever got..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back