Dowsers are Bs

Attachments

• IMG_20241018_102743688.jpg
    IMG_20241018_102743688.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
For the balloon affect. I like calling it that, because I have no proof of anything else..
"Because I have no proof of anything else" (emphasis added)

Well at least we agree on something.

Last edited:
I teach Dowsing! Here is over 50 topics I teach, with demonstration and explanation. Some topics are left out, because I haven't done them yet..
If I can't teach Treasure dowsing here, where do you suggest I teach it?

Attachments

• 20241018_122600.jpg
    20241018_122600.jpg
    722.1 KB · Views: 3
I teach Dowsing! Here is over 50 topics I teach, with demonstration and explanation. Some topics are left out, because I haven't done them yet..
If I can't teach Treasure dowsing here, where do you suggest I teach it?
Before I sign up for your classes, I would LOVE to see just some of your great treasure finds !

If you make them rods, and learn what objects, and connection lines are. Then I can teach you how to treasure dowse!! That's it. I want to start seeing Dowsing pics, and treasure finds. That's what I am willing to explain.
I have no others, I am alone.. We need more dowsers!
Make those rods and learn frequencies, find treasure!
"Make those rods and learn frequencies, find treasure!" Maybe if you showed us a "treasure" you might gain some traction. After 20 years what treasure have you dowsed?

Before I sign up for your classes, I would LOVE to see just some of your great treasure finds !
I think when you signed in to t-net and read this your in! But you already failed!! you didn't make the simple l-rods, before you commented!

"Make those rods and learn frequencies, find treasure!" Maybe if you showed us a "treasure" you might gain some traction. After 20 years what treasure have you dowsed?
It took 20 yrs to get good ..

dower: It took 20 yrs to get good ..

Get good at WHAT. What treasure?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back