Don't use QR codes ! EVER ! PERIOD !

I'm your huckelberry.... I'll bite. I'm with Jeff here. Any pronouns I/we learned in the 1950's all work very well in today's world still. All the new ones that deal with personal inclusive language outside of "him" and "her" can hit the trash. Him & her covers 99% of us. And "it" covers the last 1%.

Does that explain it clearly...? Nothing to do with politics as this falls in the COMMON SENSE arena. Not in some bizarre crazy weird made up world with all the new crazy pronouns. Those are the "new ones" which have no place in today's world. Maybe someone has a qr code which explains it in more easy to understand verbiage.
Which ones are new to you?

can't say I ever saw It in the first place :dontknow:

Hey anyone have any idea why the general chat pirate thread has vanished?
The What??? Pirates???

jack sparrow smile.gif

Which ones are new to you?
I said.... "All the new ones that deal with personal inclusive language.....". The simple pronouns like "him" and/or "her" covers the 2 genders (99%). The 3rd person pronoun "it" gets those hanging around the outer fringe (1%). This is like the first post I made addressing this (#58).

Since I know of no qr code that explains this clearer you'll have to do your own research for a clearer picture of what I mean. It has something to do with the outer fringe folks (1%) wanting their own personal pronoun instead of "it". Any of those are the "new ones" outside of the "his" "he" and "hers" "she".

Hopefully now you know what pronouns are meant as "new" ones now. The original question above sounds like an AI generated one....This ends this second attempt by "he".:dontknow:

To return to the topic for a moment...

I just noticed the QR codes on my Dēus II coils.
No idea what they're for or what they do.
Connect to XP's website?

I said.... "All the new ones that deal with personal inclusive language.....". The simple pronouns like "him" and/or "her" covers the 2 genders (99%). The 3rd person pronoun "it" gets those hanging around the outer fringe (1%). This is like the first post I made addressing this (#58).

Since I know of no qr code that explains this clearer you'll have to do your own research for a clearer picture of what I mean. It has something to do with the outer fringe folks (1%) wanting their own personal pronoun instead of "it". Any of those are the "new ones" outside of the "his" "he" and "hers" "she".

Hopefully now you know what pronouns are meant as "new" ones now. The original question above sounds like an AI generated one....This ends this second attempt by "he".:dontknow:
Earlier I linked to a lengthy list of known pronouns. All of which have been around for longer than you and I have been alive. Are you saying there are others? which are 'new'? If so, can you share them? I have not taken any position yet, just asking for the facts. If you can't list what you refer to than ... well ... you present nothing. I'm OK with that too.

Earlier I linked to a lengthy list of known pronouns. All of which have been around for longer than you and I have been alive. Are you saying there are others? which are 'new'? If so, can you share them? I have not taken any position yet, just asking for the facts. If you can't list what you refer to than ... well ... you present nothing. I'm OK with that too.
YOU ASK: "If so, can you share them? I have not taken any position yet, just asking for the facts".
Nobody cares if you've taken a position yet. Who asked you too?

YOU STATE: "If you can't list what you refer to than ... well ... you present nothing".
Absolutely true...! I present nothing because it all means nothing to 99% of people. Only the "its" who want personal titles with inclusive titles. And glad to see your "OK" with it.... I was worried for 1 second.

You must live under a rock if you can't figure out how to look up all the crazy new pronouns the "its" want to be called...!

How did QR Codes segway into a disagreement over Pronouns....
wtf.gif

For the record, my pronouns are "Sir", "Mr." and "Hey You"...
respect-062.gif

From what I understand, each and every keystroke we make on the interwebz, including clicking on QR codes, is somewhere captured, analyzed and secured in perpetuity. My keystrokes are saved in the "incredibly boring" file.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back