ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Got out for a dive yesterday with Eric and Ed. Nothing great but a few strange finds.

The aluminum Breath Perfume label and the blue Mazon bottle were the strangest.

Mazon was a medicine bottle

https://www.rubylane.com/item/34499-CCKx20-x20205/Mazon-Cobalt-Glass-Jar-Medicine-Bottle

A few new coins and bullets and 45 shells from 1918

And one junk earring and a silver ring were the rest of my finds

After I dropped them off, I took the boat out to the party spot for a little while. Nothing great, junk, change and a skull and crossbones earring.

Then today back to the river with Kevin. I played with a few bell tones today. Got some interesting finds. The best was the half of a back from Highland Park State Bank. Highland Park Michigan. Picture of the bank embossed on it and at one time was a quality piece. It has teeth where you put the money in:

Got a Red Fox beer can which would have been worth money in better condition it looks like

Red Fox Beer Can from Best Brewing Corp.

And a 12oz Deans Chocolate Drink can. No idea when it was made

A 1938 Washington, a WW2 dog tag, hat pin, brass ring and crucifix were my other finds.

After getting out and getting dressed, I noticed I missed another call. Called them back and they had lost an expensive pair of glasses at a marina that was on the way home. Got there and found them in less than 2 minutes. Another satisfied customer and 80.00 to add to today's total.

Upvote 24

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back