Did the older Dutch hunters just miss it?

It’s not conclusive, but the general consensus on
“Did the old timers just miss it?”

I think was more than one answer ….
> some old timers are still alive - it isn’t time up yet 👍
> yes it was overlooked, or walked right past. 👍
> it was secretly found already 😟
> it never existed 😟

(Some consensus extends past this thread) 👌🧐😁
There are probably more?

Edit: > earthquake, floods covered/changed terrain too much 😟
they know something if they talk about the weather when you ask them a question to close to the truth ,, so how is the weather over there ...

they know something if they talk about the weather when you ask them a question to close to the truth ,, so how is the weather over there ...
It looks like a wind storm is brewing …👀

Good morning BB,
I hope the holidays were good to you. 👍
Glad you’re still with us 😁

Idahodutch

It looks like a wind storm is brewing …👀

Good morning BB,
I hope the holidays were good to you. 👍
Glad you’re still with us 😁

Idahodutch
if i don't get band again ,a man that can't voice his own opinion his own way is nothing more then salve to sencore ship ..they can do what they want ,they can never change the fact ,i found it in 2006 . i am going to vanish for a few years i have a real good reason ,a few million good reasons ..

So, did the Old Dutch Hunters Just Miss It? Yes. If they would have had Google Earth, would they have found it? NO FUCKING WAY!

All the loonies have always managed to "FIND" the LDM on GE. In this day and age, knowing all the clues the Old-Timers knew, AND having GE hasn't helped, yet they still have no proof. If you know the story .............. Waltz sealed the mine in 1881, and never went back. So, you're telling me that a satellite image is going to find a mine about 6 feet across that is covered by 3 to 5 feet of timbers, dirt, and rock? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Waltz specifically mentioned using Ironwood Logs to cover the mine. THEY DON'T ROT!

Mike

So, did the Old Dutch Hunters Just Miss It? Yes. If they would have had Google Earth, would they have found it? NO FUCKING WAY!

All the loonies have always managed to "FIND" the LDM on GE. In this day and age, knowing all the clues the Old-Timers knew, AND having GE hasn't helped, yet they still have no proof. If you know the story .............. Waltz sealed the mine in 1881, and never went back. So, you're telling me that a satellite image is going to find a mine about 6 feet across that is covered by 3 to 5 feet of timbers, dirt, and rock? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Waltz specifically mentioned using Ironwood Logs to cover the mine. THEY DON'T ROT!

Mike
Wow, I guess we’re all entitled to have our own opinions, but there are rules on acceptable expression of our opinions.
Before answering and cussing, maybe realize that uncovering a mine is not the same thing as finding it, or locating it.

The question was could it be found on GE. I think we can all figure out that uncovering it on GE is not possible 🤪…. No need to cuss about it.

As far as seeing stuff on GE ….. some things yes, some things no, but we all know that already. Where are you really going?

Since you don’t say who you are talking to, and it’s my thread, I guess you’re talking to me?

The answer is yes, and yes. I asked if you wanted to know more, but here you laugh at me instead ….. is that about right?

Oh, and you are excited enough to toss the forum rules aside, and cuss anyway 😕

This doesn’t seem to be the Mike I remember. 😳

Sincerely,
Idahodutch

Howdy Idahodutch,

Don't take it too personal, Mike is just frustrated with the many that have claimed to have found it, all in different locations, and none with any proof at all. Googlers get targeted because of them, I agree with most of Mike's statements, but I didn't state which, or why.
Could those old Dutch hunters that missed it, may have found it with g.e.? No way, every boots on the ground Dutch hunter combined, has also failed for the same reason as Googlers, and no one is calling them loonies. The reason is simple, they follow the wrong clues. The right clues are out there, but they get distorted, or changed over time.
The Peralta Stones have also been hit hard by those who can't wrap their heads around them.
It is all kind of like a magic trick that keeps fooling you. Until it gets explained. The day those Stone Maps get explained, you will see the beauty in their creation. The day the Dutchman's clues get explained, that's when the head banging's take place.

Homar

Howdy Idahodutch,

Don't take it too personal, Mike is just frustrated with the many that have claimed to have found it, all in different locations, and none with any proof at all. Googlers get targeted because of them, I agree with most of Mike's statements, but I didn't state which, or why.
Could those old Dutch hunters that missed it, may have found it with g.e.? No way, every boots on the ground Dutch hunter combined, has also failed for the same reason as Googlers, and no one is calling them loonies. The reason is simple, they follow the wrong clues. The right clues are out there, but they get distorted, or changed over time.
The Peralta Stones have also been hit hard by those who can't wrap their heads around them.
It is all kind of like a magic trick that keeps fooling you. Until it gets explained. The day those Stone Maps get explained, you will see the beauty in their creation. The day the Dutchman's clues get explained, that's when the head banging's take place.

Homar

Wow, I guess we’re all entitled to have our own opinions, but there are rules on acceptable expression of our opinions.
Before answering and cussing, maybe realize that uncovering a mine is not the same thing as finding it, or locating it.

The question was could it be found on GE. I think we can all figure out that uncovering it on GE is not possible 🤪…. No need to cuss about it.

As far as seeing stuff on GE ….. some things yes, some things no, but we all know that already. Where are you really going?

Since you don’t say who you are talking to, and it’s my thread, I guess you’re talking to me?

The answer is yes, and yes. I asked if you wanted to know more, but here you laugh at me instead ….. is that about right?

Oh, and you are excited enough to toss the forum rules aside, and cuss anyway 😕

This doesn’t seem to be the Mike I remember. 😳

Sincerely,
Idahodutch

So first ....... DID I SAY YOU? So, you're offended by my writing "NO FUCKING WAY", then you my friend are hopeless. Wouldn't last very long in the mountains. Good luck with the rest of your Treasure Hunting.

Homar,

I don't have shit to do with snowflakes. I am sick of everybody that wants to score points by playing the victim. I started by being VERY nice to the guy and giving him a bunch of a well-known liar's info so he wasn't talken in. Now he's whining about my use of a curse word. DONE

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back