Whites V3i
Minelab X-Terra Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• xterrapro.jpg
    xterrapro.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 21
My first Minelab detector. Going to take it out for a spin this weekend. Tips for an experienced Whites/Garrett detectorist with a new X-Terra Pro? ???
Dig everything! It's a very capable machine. Learn the sounds & tones & you will know what the detector is telling you. Buy a 6" or 8" coil for trashy areas.

My first Minelab detector. Going to take it out for a spin this weekend. Tips for an experienced Whites/Garrett detectorist with a new X-Terra Pro? ???
Congrats! The Minelab X-TERRA Pro is the best bang for the buck out there! Enjoy it!

Welcome to team minelab. With the way you phrased the thread title I hope you did not do a deal with the devil to get that machine and some good finds. Time will tell.

You probably figured by now but it’s an amazing machine, you’ll learn the tones pretty fast.

I just run mine in field 1/2 usually. Field 2 going lots of small coins and artefacts, just remember to ground balance now and then especially when going into a wetter patch. I just tap ground balance every time before I detect. Had mine since end of august so can’t tell you too much :P

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back