detecting at this old Plantation and out pops a bottle......

Mighty_Mouse

Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites QXT Pro, HeadHunter Pirate
I have run across a bottles before while detecting. In fact it was a bottle dump. man did i have fun pulling so of the stranger looking ones out. had to be picky though or would have ended up with hundreds and hundreds of them. I think i pulled out about 60 good bottles. Anyway back to this one lol Haven't seen one like it before and only thing it says on it is Federal Law Forbids Sale Or re-Use of This Bottle and below that It looks like theres a square with a C or G in it and the number 19 on the left of it and 7 on the right. Any info on this would be great. thanks HH

Attachments

• bottle.jpg
    bottle.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 333
Thats what i was thinking mark. seems to me i have a few other bottles that i know had like beer or something like that in them that say sorta the same thing. But this doesn't look to me like a beer bottle :) so am stumped as to what was in it.

I have a bottle pricing guide but can't find anything like it listed. thanks for the Fed disclamer onfo 1320 kinda gives me a dateish now all i need to do is find out what was in it lol

Yea mark it is a screw on top. i think i found the top in the same area but was nothing but rust dust lol. been finding other chuncks of glass too. hoping to find another whole bottle. always nice to find em even more so because all that runs through the mind when you see something like that in the dirt is coin in the bottle :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back