Not open for further replies.

Scottso

May 8, 2009
long island new york
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75se, Minelab Excalibur, Minelab etrac, Tesoro sand shark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
On December 17th friend and detecting buddy Jim Trestrail, AKA Deepdigger60 passed away in his sleep. For some who don't know Jim was a Vietnam Vet. He live out on the east end of long island and enjoyed detecting old farm fields. I have fond memories of detecting with him. I just ask for prayers for his family. He will be missed. RIP Jim! He was buried at Calverton Cemetery (long island) with full military honors. jim tres.jpg here is a picture of him before he passed.. I can tell you he was one tough SOB!

Upvote 17
Sorry he is no longer with us, RIP. :sadsmiley: Thank you for your service, we do appreciate you Sir.
icon_salut.gif

well if one has to go he went as many would wish to in their sleep.-- quick and painless with little suffering --although his family and friends will miss him deeply , his troubles are over and he rest with the lord now so weep not , except for your loss . and may the lord comfort you on your loss with the knowledge of his gain.

Sorry for the loss of your friend, tell his family that I thank him for putting his life on the line for my freedom.

Sad to hear. Condolences, prayers and salutes. RIP.

Prayers to his family and friends of their loss of Jim. His heroic service very much appreciated.

I thank him mightily for his service to our country and will pray for his family's comfort. Losing a loved one and/or a friend is such a heartache. Been there too many times.

Sorry to hear about your friend. Sounds like he was a true American hero and dedicated to the hobby. His kind will always be missed. I'll say a prayer for his family. God bless.

sorry for your loss scottso. friends I have now and friends that I have lost always made me a better person. a good friend is a great blessing. thank you for post dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back