Aug 4, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• Brain with Cross.JPG
    Brain with Cross.JPG
    139.8 KB · Views: 196
Re: Diaries of learning dowsing. 1983 -1985

Why don't you tell them that you were an MFD salesman? Or was that just more BS?

Hey Mike, this "ignore user" thingo is buet. I dont have to read your Junk anymore. I have never used this system before. Unlike you, Sam alias this and that who got tossed off T/net despite his failings had a brilliant mind . Even his harshest critics will admit that. I loved the way that he posted under various aliases and argued or agreed with his own personal postings. I admired his brain even though he has a personal thingo going with the whole world.

Art, if we are still both around when the dowsing season recommences and stops all this foolish speculation about dowsing I know you are broad minded enough to swich to mental dowsing when available.

One note of warning. Any scholar reading this post might be able to verify or dispute the fact that in the 19th century there were hardly any records of solar flares which meant no or not nuch dowsing can last for many more years than a calculated average span of cycles as we know them.. Also with the primitive telescopes of those times , could they actually see Solar flares?

For mental dowsing to have lasted for about a century of inaction it must have retained strong evidence of its existence to have been active again in the 20th century.

Art , NOAA is not always 100% accurate or small fluctuations are not bothered with.. That mate of mine in Colarado had a few hours of weak but recognizable dowsing strength under the last full moon in your part of the world. ( USA) When the earth turned around and it became my turn to stand under a full moon I experienced a weak signal I wouldnt dig by. I am too far south to use weaker strengths of Solar Emanated Magnetic Flux reflecting off the moon.
Regards max

You did a very good job explaining your learning experience from your dowsing diary. Every one that has been at this very long should know that dowsing has never been a 365 day thing. I have enjoyed reading this and I am looking forward to seeing your pictures that you talked about in your second posting. By the way BP did move to the country of Scotland and he is still a good dowser and a fine person. My wife and I spent a few days with him when he made his home in Kansas. I do not agree with every thing that you say about dowsing because every one has to do their own thing. I do believe that you are a good dowser. Thank you.
Bullet:Mich.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back