THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Afternoon all xx hope ur all under control today 🤗 xx

Had a lovely friday catching up with chores! Feel very smug i achieved everything on my list!! Am even more smug we dont have ticks 😆… sunny weekend ahead.. and fields planned to avoid the shooters 😆 xx

IMG_6454.jpeg

I think this is my first tickless summer since I moved here 31 years ago. Got lyme before it was supposed to be here so got late treatment. They just knew it had to be something else. Big bullseye and everything.
Bunch of medical hacks.
Up to 3 yrs ago it wasn't a discussion in the medical field.
#1 question have you been bitten "EVER" by a tick.

I'm very suspicious of this as tick bites have so many different symptoms.

Could it be an excuse for those other bites that they've administered over the past 3 yrs.

Just saying.....

Holy crapola.......................... :/
I just noticed i am now a charter member ! ! ! ................... :).................. :)

AND i have no clue as to how long i have been one..... I feel bad i have not noticed if it has been awhile.
I only just now noticed when i saw a political discussion and realized "wait .. why am i seeing this" and then i checked.

Wow...... i dont know how........... or why................... i did not send $20 in crusty pennies...................
I am ecstatic.......... either....... hmmm....... well then ...... I guess someone decided to gift me this......

Someone in this thread perhaps ? ? ?

If so...... THANK YOU ! ! !..... whoever you are you are TOO COOL... and i am VERY appreciative more than you will ever know ! ! !
Someone gifted you... now get over to the politics section where you can cuss!!!!! 8**^&^%**%&&***((*(** and ^%***#@#$^&*((( :laughing7::laughing9:

I'm wondering how today will turnout to be.
Yesterday the Honda got a inner tie rod done.
The noise was still there.
Discovered the coil spring in the strut was broken.
The guy that has been doing the wrenching charges me $30 an hour.
Reasonable rate considering the garages are $110+ now.
Hi. Iv had a noise like something loose every time I turn a corner to the right. Had all the front end checked out several times. They cant find anything wrong. Been doing it for 2 1/2 years now. Weird thing is it makes the noise, ok, they put it up on the hoist to check everything. When it comes off of the hoist it takes a few hours driving for the noise to return. So the wheels drop on the hoist and whatever makes the noise driving is moved and when the wheels take the load again slowly the issue kind of resets. Its suggested the strut but they can't find anything wrong doing the usual check. One guy said he thinks the spring is binding as the top of the strut moves. I don't know but its a pain and I loathe doing hard right turns.
Car is a Kia Seltos. Ill see if I can do a video with sound later.

Iv had a noise like something loose every time I turn a corner to the right. Had all the front end checked out several times. They cant find anything wrong.
I used to have a car that would do that. It was a bad CV joint at the wheel on the passenger side. The only visual indication of the problem was a crack in the rubber boot around the joint. I replaced the whole axle shaft (easier and cheaper than just the joint at the time) and the problem was solved. I don't know if that applies to your car, just passing it along in case it helps.

I used to have a car that would do that. It was a bad CV joint at the wheel on the passenger side. The only visual indication of the problem was a crack in the rubber boot around the joint. I replaced the whole axle shaft (easier and cheaper than just the joint at the time) and the problem was solved. I don't know if that applies to your car, just passing it along in case it helps.
Thanks. Yeah they said they were convinced they were ok but did first think it may have been the cv. Its annoying as its still under warranty. Whats the bet they finally find it when it runs out.

The Middle Fork, 27.8 miles long, rises in Del Norte County, approximately 60 miles northeast of Crescent City, and flows west. The North Fork Smith River, 28.1 miles long, rises in Oregon on the northeast slope of Chetco Peak. The South Fork Smith River enters the Smith River near the community of Hiouchi. The 43.3-mile-long fork rises on the eastern edge of the Smith River National Recreation Area

small three.jpg

smith river new small.jpg

smith small two.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back