CTH, things I found and 1 thing I wish I hadnt found

Re: CTH, things I found and 1 thing I wish I hadn't found

I know I'm gonna bathe in 100% Deet the next time I'm in the area. Maybe locals build up a resistance to them but alot of us got hammered real bad!! Those things ought to be banned!! I thought we had all biting insects and critters here in Louisiana but I have to admit this one is one bad mutha!!! If thats a buffalo gnat, I'm glad we don't have buffalo!!!

Steve ;D

lol yeah....I still have some remnants of small bites....luckily I did not have such an adverse reaction as some did. Those lil buggers were NASTY MEAN!

Yep, those were some nasty critters, even though I didn't feel any bites my neck looked like I had on a necklace of reddish pearls. The itch was terrible, I still have a few remnants too.

Mel, if you're waiting for gas prices to go down to $1.87 a gallon, I think you will be in OK a good while longer.
One thing that we encountered in OK was just about all the gas stations had 10% ethanol...thank goodness we didn't wait till almost empty cause we had to drive to each station to find one that didn't have ethanol.

You keep waiting to get back to VA you may be driving in snow somewhere. Have a safe trip!!

:wink: RR

Gas was $1.96 in Springfield yesterday.You have to watch about ethanol around here also.Boy,what a flop that stuff has been.I guess they are trying to eliminate it because they have found that it costs too much to produce.Go figure????? Temp was 27 here last night,but warming nicely.Gnats,what gnats?Guess I'm not sorry I missed those critters.Of course I didn't find anyone to go hide in the woods with either.

WSD,

I believe JD brought the cold down here with em. Down to 35 last night and 34 for tonight. Haven't heard from JD today, so I assume the ship was repaired and they're sailing the Gulf now.

:wink: RR

Hey everyone the gas here is $1.99 yesterday and at Murphys 3 cents off if you get it on a Walmart gift card and for a limited time 7 cents off but, yes they have ehenol.
I lived here always and been bit before but not anything like this was, I am gonna bathe in DEET myself!

Maybe we can just bathe in gasoline if the price keeps coming down. I wouldn't have been much worse off!! Lol!! :thumbsup:

Juanmoretime said:
Maybe we can just bathe in gasoline if the price keeps coming down. I wouldn't have been much worse off!! Lol!! :thumbsup:

YIKES....we can't do THAT! Who would make the smores?? rofl

Since the Kansas people did not have any ill effects from the bites it would be safe to have them cook the samoras!

wellI can thik of many things I like to bath with

gasoline isn't one of them :tongue3:

I ain't touchin that one! rofl

Ok, Cyn....you know me.............can't leave a good line holding...........LOL

WE KNOW YOU AND GYPSY ARE WAY TOO HOT TO COOK THE SMORES.....!!!

Mel

borninok

rofl Mel you are such a goof! love ya!

borninok said:
Ok, Cyn....you know me.............can't leave a good line holding...........LOL

WE KNOW YOU AND GYPSY ARE WAY TOO HOT TO COOK THE SMORES.....!!!

Mel

borninok

DORK

rofl you guys are killin me!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back