CRISPINS CRITTERS

Thanks everybody.............hey where can I get that electric fence ?

Maybe ill do a drive by and drop his dog off in his cage outside of his house then knock on the door and run like crazy!! So tired of being everyone's punching bag. !!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Thanks everybody.............hey where can I get that electric fence ?

Pet stores,farm supply stores and online. The thing that keeps me from using them is each dog needs a collar to receive signal. One theory is once they learn the boundaries a dummy collar can be used but my dogs would test that ! Down to around fifteen dogs but that is a lot of collars.
One type system you bury a wire around desired boundary. The other sends a signal to establish a perimeter.Seems some can be modified to not have a round perimeter only?

Wireless Pet Fence | Wireless Dog Fence & Containment

Amazon.com: dog invisible fence wireless

I have the one without the buried wire. Only way to go! I got mine used off eBay with two collars. You can use two transmitters set far apart and it will create kind of an oval perimeter. Buy used of eBay for sure.

sent from a potato...

DR what's it called ?

Pet safe IF-100

sent from a potato...

Folks,

Well we did it hit the magic 1000 pages on this thread....who would have thought....lol...and 2GF was the one to do it.

Regards + HH

Bill

Wooooo hoooooo now if I can get some winning Lotto numbers....... I bet if we lay out these 10000 pages they sure would tell a story!!!!!!

these 1000 pages of posts would be the basis for a novel that would win all awards.....under the leadership of the founder Crispin, we have melded into a cohesive family that time has shown will stick together even with disagreements......I am proud to post here and call most of you friends.....Gary

2GF,

If someone managed to read the entire thread post by post they'd be in need of professional counselling....lol....

But then again Crispin was one of the originators and that's his line of work....go figure.

Regards + HH

Bill

captains log: earth remains
arms are still allowed
we are at 10k pages and I bet I have probably 30-40 of the posts on it, someday I will have to read it from cover to cover

thanks for all the critters who have added to this thread!! some of you are missed

can a guy get one milestone post?

wooooo hoooooooo! I'm somebody now!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back