Credit for posts owed to two resources

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
The first is Jason Alexander, I bought his on-line book "The Long Term Family Survival" in pdf form - I think it was like $35 and is VERY good, much much better than I expected. With that purchase, I'm on the mailing list for tips.

The other source was a free on-line e-mail subscription to "Off The Grid News". Along with that free subscription, the site also offers a whole bunch of PDF survival books - also free for the download.

Yes, I do get spammed for those, but they are worth it - the things we've never thought of....

A lot of the spam contained the articles I've posted here.

I also subscribe to Mother Earth News (and have been for over 30 years), and have all 12 volumes of the Foxfire series of books. Since I'm addicted to news of all sorts, I read constantly. I believe we all need a little "prepper" in us :)

The best to all of you,

Roger

Now if I only had a printer.:BangHead:But it passed on and was never replaced.Going above and beyond there DeepSeeker:icon_thumleft:Excellent.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back