Crack pipe?

Mobius1

Sep 10, 2013
Orange, California
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 305 (two years experience)
E-trac (currently learning)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Attachments

• image-3828307133.jpg
    image-3828307133.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 147
  • image-1841470984.jpg
    image-1841470984.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 116
  • image-2926628866.jpg
    image-2926628866.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 106
  • image-3644916887.jpg
    image-3644916887.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 129
Marijuana pipe, so check your local laws on possessing it! Happy Hunting, Sub 8-)

Upvote 0
Sweet thanks! What a find haha

Upvote 0
You can smoke anything in it. Here in NJ you could get arrested just for possessing it. Then charged for any residual (whatever might be in it) residue. I would have tossed it on the spot (buried it deep) ha lol, not worth the chance.

Upvote 0
Definitely a pot pipe. I found one several years ago and deposited it in the trash.

Upvote 0
Looks like a good old fashioned stoner artifact. If I can recall, just put a small amount of salt with rubbing alcohol inside and cover the holes and shake to clean out any of the residue. Then just run some hot water through it and scrub necessary parts with rubbing alcohol and it is no longer paraphernalia.

I'm sure someone's Pink Floyd man cave could use this on a shelf.

Upvote 0
Looks like a good old fashioned stoner artifact. If I can recall, just put a small amount of salt with rubbing alcohol inside and cover the holes and shake to clean out any of the residue. Then just run some hot water through it and scrub necessary parts with rubbing alcohol and it is no longer paraphernalia. I'm sure someone's Pink Floyd man cave could use this on a shelf.
It's got dirt inside the pipe itself. Any ways to get that out?

Upvote 0
That is a " Hash Pipe " from around 1971 or 72'. They had a had a screen in them which could fall out very easily.

Upvote 0
I think you found 'Daves' pipe. "Dave's not here Man..." Definitely early 70's.:laughing7:

Upvote 0
That is a " Hash Pipe " from around 1971 or 72'. They had a had a screen in them which could fall out very easily.

The screens get replaced after resin builds up... however use pipe cleaner and boil it for awhile will loosen up everything in there

Upvote 0
If you compare the size of the finder's fingertip to the pipe's bowl, you'll see it is too small to hold more than a very tiny amount of herb. You'd only get a toke or two before you had to refill it. I'm just speaking up to give y'all confirmation that Gunsil and Roaddust66 are correct, it is definitely a Hashish Pipe. I'll admit to having used one very nearly EXACTLY like it back in the late-60s/early-70s... although I've sworn off using any recreational drugs since then, due to two very bad experiences with them.

Upvote 0
If you compare the size of the finder's fingertip to the pipe's bowl, you'll see it is too small to hold more than a very tiny amount of herb. You'd only get a toke or two before you had to refill it. I'm just speaking up to give y'all confirmation that Gunsil and Roaddust66 are correct, it is definitely a Hashish Pipe. I'll admit to having used one very nearly EXACTLY like it back in the late-60s/early-70s... although I've sworn off using any recreational drugs since then, due to two very bad experiences with them.

Hey at least herb is better then any other drugs including alcohol

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back