Coppa Delivery Guy Strikes a Coppa

Colonial KirkPA

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
Colonial, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Pro XL
Tnet forum dudes:

Hey, guys, it is KirkPA. What in the heck is up? I got out today with Colonial Silver Zeus and zoyboy to one of zoyboy's latest ra-search site. It was one of those sites that is NOT easy to find, unless you know how to show some skills in this hobby....RESEARCH! :tongue3: :D :thumbsup:

Since I don't want to give out too many details about the site, I will only tell you that it is located in a pasture. Zoyboy did such fine research that he narrowed the detecting area down to about 1/2 acre in size. That makes for some good sweeping...John Walter-like sweeping that is, my men! :tongue3: :D

With our ANALOG machines juiced up, we took to the ancient field. We were there for about 45 mins. when my uncle, Colonial Silver Zeus, yelled out a great find. This one got our juices pumping. :tongue3: After his awesome recovery, I was soon startled by a "Q" on "Quarter" hit that pinpointed at 4". After plucking the doyt (dirt) out, I was soon welcomed by a GREEN disc! :headbang: :notworthy: :angel8: Yeah, baby, yeaaahhhhh! :tongue3: :thumbsup: I yelled to my relatives, "Coppa!" That was when we started to "club"...super hard handshaking. :D The coin turned out to be a nice 1825 Coronet cent...my 1st coppa for 2008! :icon_pirat: :D Zoyboy's research was paying off...BIGTIME! :icon_sunny:

After my awesome coppa, I detected in a determined fashion, kind of like John Walter! :D :wink: I found an iron buckle and a two-ringer later in the day. Oh, CSZ also made another great find, but I will let him tell you dudes about it. :wink: :D :o :D

All in all, let me tell you, it was a great day spent with my great relatives. :tongue3: :thumbsup: But, what made it even more special was the fine research of the site. Without the great homework by my brother, we would NOT have detected the site. Thank you, zoyboy, for your fine skills in this hobby. The fruits of your research paid off today and will in the future as well! :thumbsup:

Keep the passion high! :icon_sunny: :thumbsup:

Kirk

Note: All relics were found on private property with total consent of the landowner. :)

coronet004.jpg

coronet007.jpg

Upvote 0
Derek752 said:
WTG Coppa Delivery Guy ( UPC )

First coppa recovery of '08 !!! SWEET :thumbsup:

Its all about the research :icon_study: - Zoyman knows ! I am always impressed by the study-learn-permission-recovery of BDD !
Zoy has got it down pat...Much like a Ben Gates , decypher and find !

Part of what I love most of this hobby is reading the old stories and the field work looking for the slightest of clues to colonial past :icon_scratch:

Its going to be a killer MD season....BDD will triumph !!

HH !

Derek :icon_king:

Derek,

What's up, buddy? You know it...research is the way to go. Kyle does know how to do it and I am glad to be on his team. :D

I can't wait to see your future posts, man! You definitely know how to seek them out as well.

Stay true to your style...COPPAS! :wink: :D

Kirk

Congrats Kirk, coppers are so much fun to find. I can't wait!! to find the first one of 2008. Keep them coming I love them.

Ed-NH said:
Congrats Kirk, coppers are so much fun to find. I can't wait!! to find the first one of 2008. Keep them coming I love them.

You will find a lot this year, Ed! The coppas read at 00 29 on the Minelab. :wink: :D

Keep sweeping!

Kirk :thumbsup:

Don in SJ said:
Glad to see you all have a great start to your hunting year. :thumbsup:

Don

Dooooon, :tard: :D

I bet, when you were reading my coppa thread, you were thinking, "That's my boy!" :tongue3: :D Don, you are my inspiration!

Kirk

The caption under your avatar picture says "Place a coppa order and I will deliver". I'd like to order another cornet large cent and a colonial coin......any colonial will do, I'm not fussy.
Is this where I'm supposed to place the order or is there some sort of form I have to fill out? :laughing7: :laughing7: :sign10:

:protest: <-------- This is me with a sign that says "Find coppas now". The writing is kind of small so its hard to read.

Evolution said:
The caption under your avatar picture says "Place a coppa order and I will deliver". I'd like to order another cornet large cent and a colonial coin......any colonial will do, I'm not fussy.
Is this where I'm supposed to place the order or is there some sort of form I have to fill out? :laughing7: :laughing7: :sign10:

:protest: <-------- This is me with a sign that says "Find coppas now". The writing is kind of small so its hard to read.

LMAO! You are a riot, Rob!

Hmmm...the coppa order form is still in the working. :D

Keep the passion high, my friend from an old state! :D

Kirk

The Coppa King Is Back! That's awesome Kirk, Maybe one of these days Ole KirkTN and his trusty Pro Xl will be so Lucky. WTG Amigo :thumbsup:

Colonial Silver Zeus said:
Kirk
You can go ahead and place another Coppa order. Maybe if we're lucky it will be delivered by the weekend or maybe next. OOOOOF
Zeus

I hope you and Kyle find some more coppas on Sunday! There has to be some more! :wink: :D

Keep sweeping! OOOOOF

Kirk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back