Detector(s) used
garrets at gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• new camra 1278.jpg
    new camra 1278.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 85
put it on a light box,or hold up to very bright light, and see if there are water
marks, if so look up water mark, see how old the co. that made the paper is

ive read that ageing paper is easy, maybe look that up too

Upvote 0
To age something like that, soak the paper in coffee, then slowly dry in oven. It's a neat poster, but counterfeiting something like that is really easy.

Upvote 0
Real or not still neat. Reminds me of a hobby shop I shopped at in the 1980's if I remember right they had a genuine John Dillinger wanted posted its own case decent shape for sale. I was a bit younger then but I think they wanted 200 bucks which I sure would pay today for the real deal.

Upvote 0
To age something like that, soak the paper in coffee, then slowly dry in oven. It's a neat poster, but counterfeiting something like that is really easy.

Yea, I actually made some before just messing around with my kids. Dipped it in Coffee and let dry in the sun. I was going to do the oven trick to get the edges looking tattered. I did that for a school project when I was a kid

In fact..I have this same one..lol

CAM02128.jpg

Mines an obvious new one, Yours look like it has a little age too it

Last edited:
Upvote 0
one thing i do know is my mom got this along with a double barrel type shotgun with a ram rod.i very was young then .they sold gun but kept the poster always thought it was cool looking.

Upvote 0
already old trying to figure out how old?

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back