Tenderfoot
Oct 8, 2013
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Guys,

We would like to give away some free stuff as a way to introduce the members on TNET to our cool new products! Who likes free stuff?

Our first give away is the TAR (Titanium Attachment Ring) designed to keep you from losing your Garrett Pro Pointer or Minelab Pointer. The TAR is made out of surgical grade Titanium and is tumbled to a nice smooth finish. We are going to give away one each to five lucky members of TNET. You will have your choice of colors (Natural, Blue, Bronze, Gold, or Purple).

phonto(11).jpgphonto(12).jpgphonto(5).jpg

Contest Rules:

1)
You must go to: FishTheDirt.com and sign up for our newsletter. We only use our newsletter to notify you of new product launches, specials and holiday deals. We do not use your email for anything else and it stays with us only and never shared or sold. Check out our site, have a look around and make yourself at home! Winners will be selected from the newsletter sign up list and chosen via Random.org. When entering your name please use your TNET ID so we can also notify you here on the board.

2)
One winner will be chosen per week until all 5 TAR's are gone. The first winner will be chosen on Monday, October 14 and each Monday thereafter. Only one TAR per member. Winners will be notified by EMAIL & on our sub forum here on TNET.

3)
Item cannot be traded in for credit or cash value. Winner may choose any of the colors listed above. Shipping is paid for by FishTheDirt.com via 1st Class Mail only. If you would like to upgrade to overnight shipping or something similar, winner will be responsible for paying difference. TAR is warrantied for life against any defects from the manufacturing process, however the anodized finish is an oxide layer and will will eventually wear with use. We reserve the right to modify the contest rules at any time.

Have fun and let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Flavio
FishTheDirt.com
:headbang:

Attachments

• photo(6).JPG
    photo(6).JPG
    740.4 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Way Cool - Thank You! I just signed up :occasion14:

Thanks. Signed up.

Hello all,

The first winner of our Titanium Attachment Ring (TAR) giveaway is: Jason Vandiver.

Please check the email address provided for instructions.

Congrats to Jason!

Another winner will be chosen this next Monday.

Regards,
Flavio
FishTheDirt.com

signed up will be looking for your newsletter, HH

Hello again,

The second winner of our Titanium Attachment Ring (TAR) giveaway is: Cruffler

Please check the email address provided for instructions.

Congrats to Cruffler!

The next winner will be chosen this coming Monday.

Regards,
Flavio
FishTheDirt.com

Great giveaway! Just signed up as well. Looking forward to the newsletter and future products. Hoping Random.org likes me! :)

Hello all!

The 3rd winner in our Titanium Attachment Ring (TAR) giveaway is rwf01!

Congrats to RWF01. We are sending an email with instructions on how to claim your TAR.

Thanks again to all those that have signed up.

Regards,
Flavio
FishTheDirt.com

Hello all!

The 3rd winner in our Titanium Attachment Ring (TAR) giveaway is rwf01!

Congrats to RWF01. We are sending an email with instructions on how to claim your TAR.

Thanks again to all those that have signed up.

Regards,
Flavio
FishTheDirt.com

Thank you, I've replied to your email with my info.

Thanks again
Richard

Hello,

The latest winner of our TAR give away is: pij17

Congrats to pij17!

Please check your email for instructions on how to claim your Titanium Attachment Ring.

Thanks again!
Flavio
FishTheDirt.com

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back