Fattony315

May 17, 2013
Up state ny
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went back to the old farm with EVOLUTION yesterday. After great finds last week, I was ready for more. The day started out slow. Got a hit on the m-6 around mid-day and out of the hole an old pocket watch. Keep hunting and next a little bell. Move back to where an old home site was and on the back corner a solid hit at 67 vdi. Dig the hole 4 inches deep and I see roundness in the hole. It looks small and silver. Capped bust 1/2 dime. image.jpgimage.jpg she is 2x holed but still a great find. Still working around the old old home site, I get a 77 at 2 inches and in the plug another coin. image.jpgimage.jpg. It's smaller than a LC but bigger than a small cent, 2 cent. What a day. image.jpgimage.jpg. Turns out the 1/2 dime is 1832 and the 2 cent is 1864. Both are firsts for me and on my find list. Later in the day I picked up a button and the insides to another watch. image.jpgthanks for looking. HH.

Upvote 14
Very nice finds fellow M6 user! That 1/2 dime is awesome and it was nice that it was relatively shallow for such an old coin. Like the 2 center also. The first 1800's coin I dug was an 1865 2c, but it wasn't in nearly as good a condition as yours. The bell is interesting too and in nice condition.

Great finds-nice combo. 2 cent cleaned up nice.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back