Cant get the 100 coin day......

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 75coins1.jpg
    75coins1.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 628
Upvote 0
Re: Can't get the 100 coin day......

I am trying to catch him Nick...if only there were 25 hours in a day..lol

SC - Nice bunch of finds. Hope you can get that 100 day. I'd be happy for a twenty count day. That's my goal this weekend.

HH

CarolinaDigs said:
Great Digs SC :o Bet you had fun ! HH
I had fun but had to take a Midol for pain..lol
nealb said:
SC - Nice bunch of finds. Hope you can get that 100 day. I'd be happy for a twenty count day. That's my goal this weekend.

HH
I got faith in ya nealb...u will do it..

100 + coin days are rare for me even if I try. Just depends on where you live and the places you go. At least you got some wheat pennies. :)

Midol? SC wear loose clothing and short socks ;D

SC_hunter,

so did you have a good day hunting?

have a good un........
SHERMANVILLE

Well congrats on your 'nearly' hundred coin day and know that I am rooting for you to reach your 100!!

SC,
You got me beat for the day. I got about 40 clad coins, a Nissan key, and a Colt 45 cap. ;D
I am having great success at lunch and break at work in our gravel parking lots out back. Gravel is about as easy as sand. ;D Still looking for some bling or gold teeth though. ;)
Great job,
MM

Sherm...had a great day..I gotta admit...I have fun everyday..lol

SC_hunter said:
Sherm...had a great day..I gotta admit...I have fun everyday..lol

You will get there (100). Sometimes I thought I dug more than ever and like you the count was not quite there!

A couple ideas that might help...

Keep count as you go, I used to do that until I finally hit 100 a few times.

If you are really close....like 75, like you were... ;D I hate to say this but...plan a second hunt that day....but make sure it is a good location...otherwise it might be extremely frustrating going out for those 25 and not getting them.

Also pace yourself, my best days are when I hunt very slowly. When it is warm I do away with all the junk and travel light.....

You will get there... :)

Also I used a post I saw on one of the forums about two guys finding over 500 coins in one day. That really helped motivate me this week.

I will take your advice my friend...I should have went back out that day and I did have time but guess I was too busy counting the coins at that point..lol I have a good site that produces if I take my time..but seems like I am always in a hurry..lol Thanks DFX..

The other day I actually came home with 94 coins...I was extremely mad >:( I thought for sure I had 100 again. I have a small yard and have never hunted it. So I took the kids in the yard and made sure we came in with 7 instead of 6...just in case! ;) Not sure anything is left in my yard...that might not work again!

Nice going but I'm not counting you out on achieving that goal. Tsgman

Good Job. I got my 1st 100 coin day today, but you got the wheats. I'd take that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back