Cant get the 100 coin day......

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 75coins1.jpg
    75coins1.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 628
Upvote 0
Re: Can't get the 100 coin day......

Not bad. I always draw out a map of where I plan to hunt the next day. Select 5 to 10 spots in case you get crowded out from some of them. I keep track of how much I find at all the different spots so I know which ones are good producers. I don't visit my good parks on the weekends; only during the week. If you have 3 or 4 parks/tot lots that are good producers and it doesn't seem like anyone else is hunting them...let them build up a couple weeks then hit them all on the same day. Have fun most of all...if you find gold or silver rings wouldn't that be much better than 100 coins? ;D

if i dug that many i wouldnt be able to walk for a week!!!!
great haul!!

teverly said:
if i dug that many i wouldnt be able to walk for a week!!!!
great haul!!

I had two 100 coin days this week and have been able to walk but not detect since Thursday! Actually I think it is the digging causing me troubles, my shoulders seem to tighten up. Pretty sure I have arthritis in right shoulder. Going to try to get out today at least once!

waseeker said:
Good Job. I got my 1st 100 coin day today, but you got the wheats. I'd take that.

Glad to hear you got your first 100 coin day!! :) :) :)

That would be great if that is what you're after. As a goal, if you want to find loads of clad to see who can come up with the most, well, okay, I can go for that. But that ain't for me.
I don't think anyone is going to get rich digging clad. It's a hobby of leisure for me.

If that's your thing, go for it. I'd get tired of digging.

I found four coins yesterday in about four hours, and some silver jewelry.

1 mem
2 Indians
1 barber half.

Much happier day for me than digging all that clad. But that's just me.

Though, I'm not targeting clad havens. I've found my share of clad in one day's time, but for me there is nothing exciting about it.

Not trying to rain on any parade. Just my feelings on trying to find a certain number of coins a day.

KYSO
Ken

Kas said:
That would be great if that is what you're after. As a goal, if you want to find loads of clad to see who can come up with the most, well, okay, I can go for that. But that ain't for me.
I don't think anyone is going to get rich digging clad. It's a hobby of leisure for me.

If that's your thing, go for it. I'd get tired of digging.

I found four coins yesterday in about four hours, and some silver jewelry.

1 mem
2 Indians
1 barber half.

Much happier day for me than digging all that clad. But that's just me.

Though, I'm not targeting clad havens. I've found my share of clad in one day's time, but for me there is nothing exciting about it.

Not trying to rain on any parade. Just my feelings on trying to find a certain number of coins a day.

KYSO
Ken

Kas I have already heard of someone passing 10,000 this year! So going for the most I can forget that! But I did make some personal goals for 07...5500 coins,$450 in clad. Most of the parks i hunt were not even around and filled with dirt till the 40's!

Haven't done much coin shooting, but would consider a 100 coin day impressive. My friends were always into relic hunting, and we considered a 100 bullet day a good one. Twenty years ago they weren't all that rare. We just figured the whole company fired at something, and the overshot all landed in one place.

Those days may be pretty much a thing of the past, although one of the guys had a 99 bullet day couple of weeks ago. Good hunting.

[/quote]

Kas I have already heard of someone passing 10,000 this year! So going for the most I can forget that! But I did make some personal goals for 07...5500 coins,$450 in clad. Most of the parks i hunt were not even around and filled with dirt till the 40's!
[/quote]

Like I said, if that's your thing, knock yourself out, and good luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back